Confusion.

Riley's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Yeah, it is not a pleasant sound. It is the first day of school today! I jumped up out of bed and ran to Jake's room.

I jumped on his bed. "MORNING SLEEPYHEAD! WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!" he groaned "go away Ri"... Oh new nickname it? I can't called him J because I already call Jayden that.

"Get up and i'll go away."

"I would get up if you got up off of me!" Whoops. I quickly got up off him as he sat up.

"Say good morning to your favourite sister" he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You're my only sister so I do not really have a choice but to call you my favourite" he smirked as I glared at him.

"I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DOWN HERE BY 7 PLEASE!" eurgh. Stupid intercom, it's cool but annoying.

"What's the time Mr.Wolf?"

"It is 6:49am Ms. Johnson" I held back a laugh as I ruffled up his already messed up hair and exited the room to go and get ready.

I picked out a random pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I put on my black converse and quickly brushed my teeth and hair.

I exited my room and bumped into someone. I looked up to see Jayden smirking at me.

"Is this a routine now?" I held out my hand so he could pull me up. He laughed as I dusted myself off.

"Yeah, we really need to stop making a habit of bumping into each other" I nodded as he slid down the banister. If I did that I would probably fall off and break a bone. He smugly jumped off of the edge and made his way to the kitchen while I ran after him.

"Morning you two, you're both a few of the last instead of first this time."

"Morning mum" I said while sipping on some tea she made.

Jayden's P.O.V

I scanned the room to realise that somebody was not here... Jake.

I looked up to see him walking into the room.

"Morning Jake" he mumbled a morning as he sat down next to me.

"Jake, can you pass me the sugar please" smiled Riley.

"No, get it yourself" growled Jake. I elbowed him as he gave me a death glare. I see a flash of hurt go through Riley's eyes but she quickly covered it up with a smile. I handed her the sugar as she looked down and mumbled a 'thanks'.

There is so much awkward tension in the room right now. We all looked at mum for help.

"Kids, hopefully Riley will have at least one of you in all of her lessons and look out for her please" smiled Mum while sending a worrying look towards Jake and looking at me telling me to keep an eye on him too. I nodded.

"Of course we are going to keep an eye on her, you don't even need to say that, she is our sister" sasses Casey. That boy is so annoying at times.

"Put a sock in it casey" he smirked and chuckled as mum shut him up. Weird kid.

"You lot, separate yourself into Kieran and Justin's cars and hurry up before you are all late" I quickly shoved the rest of toast in my mouth and grabbed my bag. I'll get in the car with Kieran.

"So Kier, you and Justin going to college?" a smile appeared on his face as we waited for the car to be full up.

"Yup, we are both going to the same college, I can't wait to actually be busy, It's just that I can never get away from all of you lot which is the bad part" he softly chucked as he buckled in. I guess we're going then.