More Introductions.

Riley's P.O.V

Good Morning world. I checked my phone to see that it was 9:26am. Wow, I slept in. I climbed out of bed and went straight to my bathroom. My own bathroom, I need to get use to saying that because it currently is not sinking in.

After 30 minutes of being in the bathroom I finally escaped the sauna of death. It took me 5 minutes just to figure out how to turn the shower on!

I laid out a random pair of tracksuit bottoms and a jumper to match while I started on my hair. I put on my clothes and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Jake was sitting at the table with three slices of toast. Well somebody is hungry. I walked past and took a slice and sat down next to him.

"Hey! That's mine!" He laughed while nearly choking on his piece of toast.

"Well it's mine now, see look, I licked it" he looked at me and laughed.

"That does not bother me, but you're lucky I am not hungry anymore or I would have eaten that piece you licked" he is so like me, this is quite funny. It's like we're twins separated at birth. We are going to get along so well.

"Anyway, why are you dressed? Where are you going?" he questioned. I'm going shopping, whoop.

"Shopping with mum to get-" I stopped mid sentence as I realised what I said. His mouth hung open in shock but then he quickly smirked. Why is he smirking?

"BOYS! YOU OWE ME TEN DOLLARS EACH! HA! RILEY CALLED OUR MUM HER MUM IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF HER BEING HERE! BRING IN THE CASH" really? They made a bet on that? I laughed and smiled.

"MUM!" a panicked Lisa came running into the dining room look at us.

"Mum calm down, nothing bad happened, I just wanted to tell you that this one over here just called you mum" smirked Jake. What a little prick. I wanted to that in my own time.

"Oh darling! Please call me that if you want to, I do not mind at all, I class you as my daughter now and I class Oliver as my son, so it's okay to call me mum" she pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks.... Mum.." She smiled before going to get ready for our day out. I wonder if Oliver will call her mum eventually.

Jake's P.O.V

I am glad we have a sister. Well i'm just glad we have another two siblings to mess with and the bonus is that one of them is my age! Yes! I get a nice positive vibe off of Riley and I love it. Mum loves the fact that there is finally another girl in the house but she is also sad because Riley is not a girly girl so she can't do all of the girly things with her. Oh well? It's nice to see my mum stress free for a little while. With all of us it can be a handful but we usually sort things out by ourselves.

"Jake love, do me a favour and make Kane, Cameron, Morgan and Oliver some toast for breakfast please, I am taking Riley shopping" she said with a huge grin on her face. Why did I have to be the one go get stuck with the younger ones breakfast duty? argh. Charlotte our cook usually does this. She is like our second mum though. I love her but I guess she is on a break.

"Alright sure, see you later" she quickly gave me a kiss and left the door in a hurry to get to the car.

Riley's P.O.V

"Okay girl, we have got all of your boyish clothes now we need everything else" everything else? Boyish clothes? Should I be offended?

"No, you have spent enough on me! All of the clothes and trainers and converse you have got me enough, thank you so much though" her face changed suddenly.