Monday.

Riley's P.O.V

11am. Why am I awake so late? It's Monday! Shit i'm late.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the shower. Well first I actually have to wrap my hand in a plastic bag and secure it with duct tape. Stupid cast. I quickly washed my hair one handed which is quite impressive and washed myself with my lovely smelling body wash and ran to the closet to pick out an outfit. Oh wait... I don't have school until Friday? Damn it. Eh, I still might as well get dressed, today Jake meets his son and Ethan comes home!

I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans. A black band t-shirt and my black Dr.Martins. Wait no, i'll scare Jake's son with these dull colours. I then picked out some baby blue ripped skinny jeans. A pair of red converse and a red t-shirt. I managed to get dressed without any struggles. Well my cast goes just above my wrist but it's still a struggle but i'm glad I got a small cast instead of one that comes below my elbow, that would be a nightmare. Talking, well thinking of nightmares, I can't do my hair.

I skipped downstairs and found Jake laying on the sofa watching some random show on t.v.

"Hey big bro" I jumped next to him and rested my feet on his lap.

"Hey little sis" he smiled and pushed my legs off of him. Argh, rude.

"Can you put my hair in a ponytail please?" he laughed and nodded. I sat between his legs and handed him my hair band as he put my hair in a perfect ponytail without any dangly bits or bumps.

"I'm impressed, that's the perfect ponytail" he smiled and carried on watching the t.v, well he is not the best entertainment right now. I sighed and walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

The doorbell went. "I'll get it!" I skipped to the door and opened it to find Ethan standing there with crutches with mum standing behind him.

"ETHAN!" I gave him a hug but pulled back realising he can't hug back because both of his hands are preoccupied by objects.

"Easy there tiger" he laughed with a huge grin on his face. He went into the living room and sat down next to Jake.

"Jake sweetie, do your hair, don't you remember that your son is coming over in exactly 10 minutes. If this visit goes well we will get him back by the end of the day!" smiled mum.

"What did you call him?" questioned Ethan. Jake pulled a picture out of his back pocket and admired it. I peaked over Ethan's shoulder and it was a small baby boy with the brightest blue eyes.

"Connor, his name is Connor Johnson, this is the only picture I managed to take because Lee took him away from me" he sighed. Mum sat on the other side of him.

"He looks just like you" smiled mum.

"Well I hope he still does because I don't want to see that bitch of a mother in him."

"Jake language! We are going to have a tiny kid in the house any moment now" he nodded and shoved the picture back in his pocket and he quickly fixed his hair.

KNOCK KNOCK

Jake gulped. "I guess this is it, my only chance I will get" he stood up and patted himself down as he made his way to the door with mum. I quickly jumped over the back of the sofa at sat down next to Ethan. It's aunty Riley and uncle Ethan right now. Ahh, i'm so exited to meet my nephew.

Jake walked in the door holding a small baby boy. My face instantly lit up. Mum wiped a tear as she walked through the doorway with the foster care owner women behind her.

"Hello, my name is Amy and I am here with Connor, I was told to accompany this visit and decide whether Connor is fit in this home" well at least she does not act annoying which is good.