Arrested.

Lisa's P.O.V

"Okay, can Lee and Jake please sit next to each other on the seat in front of all of us please" they sent each other deathly glares and uncomfortably sat in front of us all. That was all I needed to see, I am getting to the bottom of this.

"Jake, tell us why you have been acting so harsh to your father these past years, he has not done anything to you! You have hurt Lee! Your own flesh and blood!! You treat him so badly when he has never done a thing to you" my little plan is working. Anger flashed through his blue eyes sending them into a darker shade. Everybody was confused but I looked at Jayden and he knew exactly what I was doing.

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING AT ALL! THIS BASTARD OF A MAN YOU LIKE TO CALL A HUSBAND HAS PUT ME THROUGH HELL AND BACK! YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND! OH WAIT? YOU DO BECAUSE WE HAVE BOTH HAD OUR KIDS TAKEN OFF OF US BEFORE HAVEN'T WE! BUT I JUST HAVE NOT GOT MINE BACK!" that was not expected but he finally broke. A wrack of sobs escaped his body as he started shaking. Jayden jumped up and hugged his brother while he was calming him down. I looked at Lee in the eyes to see guilt. He was guilty of something. The rest of the kids stayed silent. They knew not to speak but to just observe.

"Lee! How dare you put our son through such damage! You have sent him to a state of a break down! What has he ever done to you for you to make him like this!" He gulped trying to send away his anger.

"THAT BASTARD YOU CALL A SON BEAT ME UP! HE BEAT ME UP! I DO NOT KNOW WHERE HE GOT THE STRENGTH BUT HE TURNED ME BLACK AND BLUE! I EVEN HAD A BROKEN RIB! THE TIME I SAID I WAS ON A TEACHERS HOLIDAY LAST YEAR WAS A LIE! I WAS IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE THAT CUNT KNOCKED ME UNCONSCIOUS!" he spat with venom in every word. Riley looked scared as Kayden rubbed her back in comfort. Ethan looked tired through the computer screen. He should be sleeping but this is a family matter that everybody needs to know about.

Jake suddenly stopped crying. He stopped shaking. He stood up from where his brother was protecting him and stood inches away from Lee's face.

"You. You will never make me out to be the bad guy ever again. Have you forgotten what you did? OH GUYS, THIS WONDERFUL MAN YOU CALL A FATHER IS NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS!" Lee looked around the room looking panicked. "Jake stop it!" Jake laughed in his face and continued. I should not be allowing my son to talk to him like this but we need the truth. Jayden, Justin and Kieran were all on the edges of their seats ready to separate a fight. I do love them boys.

"YOU PRACTICALLY RUINED MY LIFE AND YOU WANT ME TO KEEP IT A SECRET! I HAVE BEEN LYING FOR AGES NOW AND I CAN NOT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE! You lot probably want to know why your dad is so much of a horrible, vile bitch right" Jake got closer to Lee's face as he backed away.

"GUESS WHAT HE WENT AND DONE? HE FORCED ME TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL HE FOUND ME! THAT IS NOT EVEN THE BAD PART. I WAS 13 YEARS OLD! POOR INNOCENT 13 YEAR OLD ME AY? THIS CUNT SENT ME IN A DIRECTION WITH A GIRL WHO FORCED ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HER VIA BLACKMAIL AND HOSTAGE! SHE TIED ME TO THE FUCKING BED! YOU ALREADY KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO DO THAT THOUGH LEE! I HAVE THE SCARS ON MY WRISTS WHERE THE FUCKING ROPES DUG INTO THEM! THIS MAN YOU CALL DAD HOOKED ME UP WITH A 16 YEAR OLD LUNATIC SO HE COULD GET ME OUT THE HOUSE TO SPEND TIME WITH MUM! I WAS RAPED FOR CHRIST SAKE! I FINALLY SAID IT! HE BASICALLY FORCED ME INTO GETTING RAPED! I HAD NO WAY OUT OF THE SITUATION! SHE TIED ME TO THE BED AND THREATENED MY SIBLINGS AND I WAS NOT LETTING ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS! YOU ARE MY WORLD! SO YES, THIS AMAZING PERSON YOU CALL DAD MADE ME GET RAPED BY A GIRL 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME JUST TO GET FREE TIME WITH MUM! OH THAT IS NOT EVER THE WOST PART ABOUT THIS FUCKING SITUATION!" Jake took a shaky breath as he continued. My poor innocent little son was broken due the prick I call a husband. Jake looked at me and I nodded for him to go on. He took a breath.