Packing.

Riley's P.O.V

Last night was amazing. I spent quality time with my best friends and my awesome twin brother. It's like 8am right now and everyone is still asleep.

I tip-toed over to my brother who was currently sleeping on my floor... I shook him until he woke up.

"What do you want?" he rolled over so he wasn't facing me. How rude.

"You're in MY room, so get out of it and go pack up YOUR room!" His eyes opened up and he practically ran into his room to start packing.

I took the boxes that were outside of my door and walked into my wardrobe. I packed everything by type of clothing item. I should have got help because I really can't fold. Noah walked into my closet and laughed.

"What are you doing Riley?" he sat on the floor next to me.

"Trying to fold all my jeans and tracksuit bottoms and shirts and t-shirts and I just can't do it. Packing is a horrible thing to do." I sighed. He looked at me then the pile of clothes and started to fold.

"I fold and you put them in boxes alright" he handed me a pile of jeans? Wow he is quick. I put them in boxes and a whopping 2 hours later my whole closet was packed, even all my trainers were in boxes.

"Thank you Noah, that probably would have taken me the whole day without your help" we walked out of the closet to find everybody gone...

I walked over to my bed to find a note.

'To Riley&Noah,
We have gone home, Noah my mum said that you can stay at Riley's to help her pack because she knows you hate having a family dinners, Justin took us home and he said he will drop Noah off when you are done packing up her room. See you later Noah. And thank you for an amazing night Riley.

Love from Lexi,Charlie and Elliot xx'

I looked up at Noah and dragged him to my desk.

"Help me pack this up, I will grab the bubble wrap and paper towels to keep breakable things protected" I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Riley" smiled Ethan, It is Ethan because Cole's hair falls on the other side.

"Morning Ethan, I have nearly finished packing up my room!" I am proud, but I have to help pack other peoples if I finish.

"More like, you have watched Noah pack up your room because you can't pack" he said with that annoying smile he does when he knows he is right. I grabbed the bubble wrap and paper towels and made my way back to my bedroom. Why is he always right?

"Here you go Noah, I will just sit on my bed... And relax."

"I knew you were going to do that, you would be in a right state if I wasn't here!" now that is also true.

"Fine! I'll help" I got up but he told me to sit back down. Damn it.

Ethan's P.O.V

I walked over to the intercom and pressed 'all rooms'

'Tomorrow is my first soccer game here, you are all invited because you are my family, the game starts at 2pm so you all need to be there for 1:30pm, please can you all come' I sat back on my mattress... Yeah, mum made me pack my bed-frame.

A voice boomed from the intercom.

'I will make sure we are all there Ethan, thank you for telling me the times' said mum. I smiled and went outside to practice some skills.

I walked back inside because it started to rain and sat on the chair that was up the table.

Mum got in movers to help us pack up all the main rooms. We currently have no t.v or sofa or anything really. We will be out of this house by Monday.