Help Him.

Jayden's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since the whole Alexis situation. Mom gave in last week, Trey is a mess so she's currently going for custody. This case is more difficult than Oliver's, Cody and Mason's because Alexis actually has two parents and a nice house and a suspected 'loving' household, she's just in the wrong country so she may get sent back to France which has been driving Trey out of his mind.

Riley's 10 weeks pregnant now and Trey has not been able to be very supportive with that situation at all. He is extremely worried about Alexis and has not been able to really get out of bed. He just stays in Riley's room all day, cries a bit, showers occasionally and goes to the bathroom. He has not left the house in two weeks.

Riley has been stressed out because she's starting to show already! She does just look bloated but she's been panicking. She thinks people at school are going to notice. She has quite a few more weeks before it's going to become very obvious but right now she's just been wearing loose clothes to cover up her stomach.

"JAYDEN!" Shouted Mom from the other room. So our Mom installs an intercom for every room in the house but she still screams our names? Common sense indeed! Chase ran into my legs as I walked to the kitchen.

"JAYJAY!" he shouted with a smile on his face. I picked him up, carried on walking and blew raspberries on his stomach making him giggle. Chase's laugh is so amazing.

"Yeah Mom?" she handed me a letter which I took. Chase peering over at the writing, he's confused about what it says but he's still looking.

"It's about Alexis? They have given me the option to go for a court case but I don't know if I should go" she sighed and took the cake out of the oven. FOOOOOOD!

"Mom, at the end of the day. We have a basically bed ridden teenage boy missing his little sister upstairs. He's needed right now too. Riley needs him more than ever and he can't be there for her because he is not himself! If you go through with this court case then you will win, no doubt about it" she starting mixing the icing and sighed.

"But what if we can't get her? Trey needs to be fit and ready for the date they give us to give us a better chance but he's not even ready to leave the house" she decorated the cake and placed it on the table. I handed her back the letter as Chase wriggled in my arms.

"JAYJAYJAYJAYJAY!" He shrieked while his eyes basically popped out of his head.

"Cut me some please?" He pouted and stuck his bottom lip out with giving me puppy dog eyes. I placed him in a chair and grabbed a knife.

"Mom, in my opinion you should go to the court case. I'll talk to Trey, by the time the date comes around, Trey will be up and ready as ever! I will make that my mission, I know that i'll get through to him just give me the date of the case?" she softly smiled, not a proper smile but a 'thank you' smile. I handed Chase his piece of cake, cut one for myself and made my way to the games room.

"Cake in the kitchen" I said, everybody who was currently not on the games console shot up out of their seats and ran down the hallway.

I guess I have to go and talk to Trey. I bumped into Riley on my way there.

"Hey, how is he? And there is cake in the kitchen" she looked happy, and I could tell she was genuinely happy, I guess this pregnancy has given her a positive glow.

"He's doing slightly better I guess, but he still won't leave the room and he's still not himself, I do not know what to do Jay" I gave her a quick hug.

"I'll deal with it okay? Just give me a week, i'm sure I can manage" she smiled and thanked me. She skipped down the stairs and probably off to the kitchen.