Aftermath.

Riley's P.O.V

My eyes opened and I was cuddling into a boy who i'm guessing is Trey. I looked up to see his brown hair and his slightly parted mouth, with a soft snore escaping his lips. I don't have that much of a headache, I did not drink that much last night, I remember exactly what happened. I looked under the covers to confirm what happened and I was right.

"Trey, wake up, Trey!" he opened his eyes with a yawn.

"Morning baby" he said in his deep husky voice.

"It's afternoon but whatever."

"Did you enjoy your sweet 16th party?" he smirked as I untangled myself from his arms. I instantly blushed and covered my face with my hands.

"Shhhh" he laughed.

I wriggled out of bed while grabbing the duvet and tugging off him to wrap it around myself. I looked around to see my bra hanging on the lamp?

"This room is a mess" I said while throwing my clothes along with Trey's in the dirty laundry basket in my room.

"You don't have to walk around in a duvet while I lay here all naked like i've already seen you without clothes, it's fine baby" he said from the bed.

"True, but I don't want to walk to the shower naked, but put the sheets in the laundry basket please."

"You're making me strip your bed and you tell me you're showering, okay!" I shrugged and went into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked back into the room to find Trey laying on the sofa in a pair of boxers with a bowl of popcorn near him, I was trying to silently find clothes because I was only in my underwear. I tripped and fell straight on my arm.

"OWW" I accidentally shouted as Trey threw the popcorn in his hand up in the air due the fact that I just startled him.

"RILES! Don't do that," be said while getting up, "are you O - damnn" he then stopped mid sentence due to the fact he noticed I was only wearing underwear, great way to embarrass myself!

"Stop staring and help me up!"

"I would stop, but why would I want to stop looking at my gorgeous baby girl" my cheeks got hotter as I guess they turned red. I rolled my eyes as he smirked and held out his hand. I obviously took it and he pulled me up, with an extreme force causing my breasticles to bounce. Yes breasticles, you got a problem with that?

"That was hot."

"My wrist hurts now, I tripped over the damn floor! How stupid" I said while examining my wrist to see if it was broken.

"Eh, I think I just sprained it, i'll wrap it up once I find some fucking clothes eurgh" I walked away and looked through my draws. I gave up and sat on the floor.

"Here babe, wear my stuff, nobody is going to leave the house anyway, it's clean up day" I smiled and took his sweats and t-shirt ad slipped them on, pretty baggy if I do say so myself, but they smelt like him mhm.

"Thank you" I jumped up and ran and jumped onto the sofa.

"Nope, downstairs you, your wrist needs wrapping!" He goes from childish to mature so quick it drives me insane sometimes, all I want to do is watch spongebob with my fluffy blanket and chocolate milk, but nooo I have to go wrap up my sprained wrist!?

I walked out my door with him following behind me, down the stairs to find everybody cleaning.

"Oh look who rose from the dead" laughed Casey.