Why Does Everything Go Wrong?

Justin's P.O.V

Cody and Mason have been amazing here! I thought mum was a slight bit insane for taking in an extra two boys but it's been so cool. Anyway it's time for school and we need some type of bus to get us all there. There are way to many of us.

Jake's P.O.V

"Jake, come here" I turned around to see Elliot, Noah, Lexi and Charlie standing up against my locker.

"What's up guys?" everybody seems sad. What's going on?

"Erm, we feel that Riley is slowly leaving us all... You need to talk to her because she is ditching us" sighed Charlie. Isn't she aloud to have other friends?

"Well I think she is just helping that Cody kid, he's a freak" my mouth dropped. He's like a brother to me already. He is not a freak!

"Why do you think he's a freak" I said while biting my lip trying to hold back my anger.

"Have you seen him! He always acts so distant! He is fine one day and then he acts like a complete weirdo with us like he does not trust us, and he has tattoos? He's 16! Nobody in this school has tattoos. He's a confused freak" my fists clenched and I was about to hit Elliot.

"Cody is like a brother to me! Don't you ever fucking speak about him like that again! He is a better person then you will ever be!" I shouted and slammed my locker while walking away. How dare he!? They don't know what Cody's going through!

Riley's P.O.V

Today has been so boring. My friends have been ignoring me and Jake has seemed annoyed all day. I have just been sticking with Cody all day and I can't wait to get to the car because I want to to home.

"CODY!" we were just about to go home. Can't I get a little bit of peace.

"Hi Charlie and Elliot" that was a fake smile! What's wrong with everybody today.

"You, you stole Riley from us, she never hangs out with us anymore because of you" excuse me?

"I am not an object! Nobody can 'steal' me. I trust Cody, he is an amazing person! He does not judge every little thing I do! He liked me for who I am, not who my brothers are" I just realised that they only talk to me because of my brothers. My brothers.

"Riley! We gladly took you under our wing on your first day and then as soon as Mr.Perfect comes along you fuck off and leave us!" I was getting real angry now.

"I AM NOT MR.PERFFECT! I AM FAR FROM FUCKING PERFECT SO DON'T THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WHEN YOU DON'T!" snapped Cody. Oh damn.

"And, NEXT TIME DON'T FUCKING BEFRIEND ME FOR MY BROTHERS! THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO LIKE YOU OR THINK YOU'RE COOL! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME PUT MY TRUST INTO PEOPLE! YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL WANTED! I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE I FIT IN THIS GROUP BUT YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF USERS. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY TRUST ISSUES WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I USED YOU. THANK YOU FOR MAKING C-CODY FEEL UNWANTED. THANK YOU FOR NOT EVEN ASKING IF I WAS EVER OKAY! THANK YOU FOR BEING SHIT FRIENDS!" I screamed and ran off. I pushed open the school door and just ran. My brothers were shouting my name behind me but I heard Cody say he will come and find me so I ran faster.

"RILEY! SWEETHEART! RILES WAIT FOR ME" He screamed while I could hear his feet picking up pace.

I ran until he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Riley, you can't go home like this" I broke down and cried. He's wearing a black t-shirt so at least there will be no tear stains.

He held onto me while I just cried.