Bumpy Roads.

Riley's P.O.V

"WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT ON YOUR LAP! WHY CAN'T CASEY? JUSTIN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NOT BRINING THE OTHER CAR!" I screamed at Justin.

"OH SHUT UP AND QUIT MOANING! IT'S NOT THAT BAD!" shouted Cole who's lap I was currently sitting on.

"DO YOU KNOW THIS IS ILLEGAL JUSTIN! AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE" he looked at me and just rolled his eyes. How rude.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL SISTER WHO DOES NOT MIND SITTING ON HER BROTHERS LAP, I LOST AT BLOODY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS AND ENDED UP BEING STUCK WITH A GIRL WHO HAS EATEN TOO MUCK CAKE! THIS IS NOT FAIR! " moaned Cole while attempting to put his head in his hands. Well, he can't do that because i'm sitting on him.

"ME AND NORMAL DON'T EVEN SOUND RIGHT IN THE SAME SENTENCE! AND ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!" I screamed in his ear.

"YES I AM! YOU ARE GIVING ME DEAD LEGS! JUSTIN HOW MANY MORE MINUTES UNTIL WE ARE AT SCHOOL!" I need to get out of this car as soon as possible.

"Justin do you have any aspirin because MY HEAD'S GOING TO FRICKING EXPLODE!" said, well shouted a stressed looking Kayden while rubbing his temples.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP! And here you go Kayden" he thanked him and swallowed the tablet.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!" I shouted while grabbing onto the car seat.

"Shut. up. We are at the traffic lights you idiot" I let go of the seat and sighed.

"WE ARE HERE! YOU CAN ALL GET OUT OF MY CAR! GOODBYE!" I jumped off of Cole's lap and ran to my locker. Thank god that ride is over. If it went on any longer I think I might have just jumped out of the window.

I felt someones hands on my eyes. My immediate reaction was to elbow them.. REALLY HARD, in their stomach and quickly grabbed their arm and bent it back.

"OWWWW!" I turned the person around and let go to see that it was Cody crouching down in pain. Oh shit.

"Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry, are you okay?" he mumbled a quick no as I took him to the nurses office. I actually cut his stomach with my jacket's elbow which had a sharp stud on it and sprained his arm! Whoops? It is really not my day today. The nurse gave him a tablet for pain and we walked to class. I really need to stop thinking that everybody who touches me are my brothers because it's going to get me in some serious trouble.

"Are you sure you're okay? Because I think you should go home!" he chuckled but the winced in pain. I'm a terrible person. He is way bigger than me but yet I still managed to injure him.

"Na, I'm fine, i'm just stuck with the crazy person who tried to kill me" it's called self defence.

"You should not have snuck up on me then! It's dangerous."

"Well I know that now, my swollen arm and throbbing stomach tell me that" I gulped and walked into class.

"I was joking, i'm fine Riles" he sat next to me and pulled out his phone and was aggressively hitting his phone. Who texts like that? He swore, rather loudly and slammed his phone onto the table. Guess what class we are in, biology so that makes things worse.

"What's wrong?" he ran his hand through his hair and simply put his head onto the table.

"Mymjxjakzkk djsnnza skzkmsz" he mumbled while his head was facing onto the table.

"What?"

He sat up and looked around to see if anybody was looking "I said, my adoptive mum wants me to move to Texas to visit my real mum and she said if I don't go then I will have to stay with my adoptive dad because she wants to go and visit my mum and when my adoptive mum is not around he goes and gets drunk all the time and he gets aggressive and hits me" I think my eyes nearly popped out of my head.