Three

Harry was woken up on Wednesday morning by an annoying ringing coming from his phone. Harry wasn't one to wake up early, mostly enjoying to sleep until noon or so.

He grabbed his phone and answered the call, not paying much attention to who had called.

"What?" He asked sharply.

"Well, how rude," Luke said. "Was just gonna ask if you wanted to come to a movie with me since Ashton's working, but I see how it is." Harry sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry, mate," Harry aplogized. "M'tired."

"It's almost one in the afternoon."

"Oh." Harry didn't understand why he was so sleepy. His eyes continued to droop as he spoke with Luke, and he thought he was going to pass out any second.

"Eh what movie?"

"Well I've been dying to see Jurassic World," Luke hinted. "But I mean we can see something else if you'd prefer."

"No, Jurassic World sounds fine," Harry told him, standing from his position on his bed and heading into the bathroom.

"Oh awesome! Okay so the movie starts at two. I can pick you up around one thirty and we can head there."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Okay, see you soon!"

After getting off the phone with Luke, Harry stripped then grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste and got into the shower. He brushed his teeth while he got his hair wet then proceeded to wash it.

After washing his hair and body and rinsing, Harry stepped out, dried himself off, then wrapped the towel around his waist. He headed back into his room where he pulled a pair of skinny jeans and a white Fall Out Boy shirt. He towel dried his hair then headed into his kitchen where he put a couple of pieces of bread in the toaster.

While he waited for his toast, Harry poured himself a glass of milk and scrolled through his instagram feed. It was mostly full of shit Liam and Sophia posted on their inatagrams, and the occasional post by a celebrity or Luke. Harry liked a few photos before fetching his toast that had just popped up. He spread grape jam over his toast and took it into the living room, sitting down and eating in silence while he messed around in his phone.

From: Luke

On my way

After reading Luke's text, Harry quickly ate and downed his milk. He waited a few minutes before standing up and heading to the door to watch for Luke.

It wasn't too long before he arrived. Harry stepped out, locking his door behind him, then got into the passenger's seat of Luke's car.

"So how's life?" Luke asked as he did a them to the theatre. Harry laughed and shook his head.

"Not too wonderful, I'm afraid." Luke frowned.

"Why?"

"Because unlike all my friends, I still haven't found my soul mate, and at this point, I don't think I ever will."

"Aw don't say that -"

"Luke you don't understand," Harry quickly said. "I've been alive for ninety three years. It's not fair. I think I've seen enough evolution of the world. Now I wanna meet the one, whether they be man or woman, I won't care. I just need to find them." Luke sighed, wishing he could help Harry out.

"So uh... when are you going to get guitar lessons?" Harry shrugged.

"Dunno. I planned to go this week, but tomorrow I've got to meet with the owner of the pub about more gigs, then Friday, Gemma wants me at lunch with her, Brandon, and some of our family. I'm just booked."