Five

When Monday comes, Harry finally decides to go to the guitar shop. He was tired of only know the same six songs. He wanted to know how to really play guitar.

After showering and getting dressed, Harry headed into the kitchen and grabbed a banana then left his house to go to the bus station.

After finishing his banana, he tossed the peel in a trash bin and sat on a bench while he waited for the bus. Less than ten minutes later, he was boarding.

The bus ride to the shop wasn't too long, only around ten minutes or so. As he stepped off at his stop, he saw the guitar shop across the street and smiled, excited that he was going to be getting lessons.

He stepped inside the store and saw that it was almost empty. There were a few customers checking out guitars then a girl with colorless hair and a black haired boy behind the counter.

"Something I can help you with, sir?" the girl asked, her voice soft and soothing. Harry nodded his head and approached the counter.

"I'm uh, looking to get guitar lessons," he told her, scratching the back of his hand nervously.

"Um... well, Michael and Niall - they're the instructors - they're off on Sundays and Mondays, but if you come back any other day, I promise you can get them." Harry nodded his head, a bit disappointed.

"Eh thanks," he muttered before walking out. He sighed, realising he had just wasted a trip into town.

As he waited for another bus to come, Harry received a phone call from Liam which he quickly answered.

"Hey."

"Hey Haz," Liam said. "Are you busy right now?"

"Eh, not really. Why?"

"You wanna hang out? We can see if there's any good movies playing or something, I don't know."

"Um yeah, sure."

"Cool. I've got Soph's car so I can pick you up..."

"I'm buy that guitar shop you told me about."

"Ooh you finally went?" Liam asked happily. "How did it go?"

"Found out the instructors are off today. I've gotta come back some other time."

"Oh bummer. But I'll be there in like three minutes, okay?"

"Kay. See you then."

Harry sat and watched for Liam. It took him exactly three minutes, just like he had promised.

"So any particular movie you want to see?" Harry asked once he got in the car. Liam shook his head.

"I have no idea what's out."

Just a few blocks away at the cinema, Niall and Louis were standing in line to see Ted 2.

"This movie's gonna be hilarious," Louis said excitedly. Louis had been blabbering for a week about seeing the movie, but no one wanted to go with him. Somehow, Niall got suckered into going.

"Thanks for coming with me," Louis said to Niall after buying their tickets.

"No problem." Niall really didn't mind. He sort of wanted to see the movie too.

They headed into the theatre where the movie was playing and sat down, getting ready to watch the movie, which was to start within the next five minutes.

Liam pulled into the car park and pulled over to the 'now playing' sign on the side of the building.

"Eh... I don't really want to see any of these," Liam told Harry.

"Same here." They left the cenima and instead, Liam drove them to a nearby arcade.

"Is this good?" He asked. Harry nodded his head and got out of the car with Liam. They headed inside and began exchanging pounds for pence.

-

Around three that afternoon, Michael made his way to the grocery store, realising he was pretty low on food.

He took his time in each aisle, trying to figure out what he wanted. At one point he bent down and began looking at the canned corn, trying to decide if he wanted creamed or not.

Suddenly, there was a tap on his shoulder and a female voice began talking.

"Hi, can you help me?" Michael stood up and turned around to ask the girl what she wanted when he froze. Staring into her eyes, he saw the most beautiful color he had ever seen before. It was an unknown color to him, and his heart almost stopped. Stood before him, was his soul mate.

"I - wow." Michael could barely breath. He had been waiting for this moment for years upon years.

"I'm Michael," he finally managed to stutter out. She smiled at him.

"Zai."

"Wow, this was really unexpected," Michael laughed. Zai joined in, nodding her head.

"Your eyes are gorgeous," Michael told her.

"Same to you."

"I - eh... do you wanna go out for lunch? After shopping I mean?" Zai laughed and nodded her head. Michael smiled.

"Awesome."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is my shortest chapter and I want to apologize for that because it's under 1000 words and I usually try to make them longer.

This is my favourite story I've ever written, honestly. I don't even care to worry about my other ones cause I'm so into this one.

I hope this chapter was good. Leave me some feedback and votes and whatever. I'll try to update again soon. Xx

~Tay :*