Epilogue

The new year started with a bang, fireworks exploding, people having their first kiss of the year, and a fresh, new beginning on the horizon.

Niall had fallen asleep on the couch with Peyton in the crib beside him, also asleep. Harry came home to find the two looking adorable as ever and smiled happily. He carried Niall to their bed, careful not to wake him, then stripped down and got in beside him. He cuddled up close to Niall and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

As the year went by, Niall and Harry got happier and happier. They decided their wedding date would be Valentine's Day of the following year, because Niall said it was the most romantic day of the year, and Harry wanted to make him happy.

Peyton was growing into a beautiful little boy. Niall loves spending as much time as possible with him. He even took him to work with him once, though his boss wasn't too pleased with him.

Harry spent a lot of the year recording and playing shows. His first album came out in April and gained him millions of new fans. Niall liked to play it on repeat throughout the house while he cleaned and took care of Peyton.

Liam and Louis were doing better than ever. Liam was still healing from Sophia's death, but he and Louis were really working out great. Liam was even planning to propose to Louis on his next birthday.

In June, Michael and Zai announced to everyone that they were having a baby. And in August, Luke and Ashton were planning to adopt.

Louis hadn't heard much from Calum since the new year began, until around September when Calum called him up super excited.

"Whoa whoa whoa," Louis said, laughing. "Slow down there, mate. I can't understand a word you're saying."

"I found my soulmate!" He shouted. "I... It just kind of happened, you know? I flew out to see my sister, she's living in Italy right now with a friend. We were out on the street, looking around, doing our own thing, and I saw things amazing little coffee shop and begged her to go in with me. I was there ordering when this guy, his name is Sean, came up to grab his ordered. And it just kind of happened, we made eye contact, and I saw it. His eyes were blue, Louis! And the color is so fucking beautiful, you know? Like so beautiful. He grabbed his ordered then once I finished mine, we talked. I had to come back to the U.K. last night, but he's planning on coming here. All for me! And I'm so fucking excited, I just had to tell you!"

Louis was happy for Calum. Things seemed to really be working out for everyone that year. None of them would've expected 2017 to be their year.

____________________________________
So I guess this story is officially over. Sorry for the short ending.

I feel like this story isn't something people really enjoy anymore, so I'm glad to finally be finishing this.

I've decided to start a new story. It's going to be loosely based off the movie, Passengers. I really can't wait to start it because I have wonderful ideas for the story, and I think people might actually like this one.

I hope you'll read it when I release it, which will hopefully be soon. Thanks for reading this fanfic, even though it's really shitty. I kind of hate it now. My writing has improved since I started it almost two years ago so the first chapters are awful.

Thanks for being here for this fic, and I hope to have you as a reader for my next. X

~Tay :*