Chapter 3

(Usually I don't stretch out 1 day into 3 Chapters...Sorry it won't happen again...I hope anyway.) 

**Scott's POV**

I start to make Spaghetti as Kirstie stands in front of the opening thingy that's like a window into the dining room. "What's up Kit-Kat??" I smile as she groans. "You know I hate that nickname. Anyways, your little girl is so precious." she sighs. "Karlie. That's her name. Karlie Grassi-Hoying." I beam. "Yeah. Avi and Esther told me about the little girl she cried for." "Yeah, it was sad, but like straight out of a movie." I give a semi-laugh. "I bet." Kirstie nods. "Drink??" I go to the fridge, "Yes, water please." She answers as I toss her a bottle, grabbing one for myself, I turn back to see Kirstie giving her thinking-hard face. "What's up??" She jumps. "Huh what?? Oh, just thinking about Karlie. What about tour and stuff?? And Superfruit..." I roll my eyes. "You sound like Mitch. We'll figure tour out, and as for Superfruit, it'll be a surprise." She gives me a half smirk. "Like when you guys got married??" "Oh shutup!!" I laugh. "And Scott..." "Yes??" "Meat." I give her a confused look...oh wait I'm cooking!! "Yeah you are." she laughs as I blush, turning my attention to the food. I finish cooking and call for Karlie and Mitch. "Hey, dinner's ready!!" I shout. "Did someone feed Wyatt?!" Mitch yells walking in here. "Umm...no." I turn around and feed Wyatt. 

"Well guys, I better get going." Kirstie says sighing. "Awe, do you have toooo??" Mitch whines. "Yes Mitchie. I have to get home." she laughs, hitting his arm. "Alright. Well we love you." I laugh and hug her. "Bye Kirstie." Mitch says as they hug. "Bye little Karlie." she waves to Karlie, who waves back. She's still eating like a crazy person. "Is it good baby??" Mitch asks for the thousandth time. "Uh huh." She nods. Mitch walks Kirstie to the door and I turn my attention to Karlie. "You done yet, girlie??" She shakes her head before taking another bite. "Good Papa. Very good." she smiles. She has tomato sauce everywhere on her face and down her shirt. "You're cute." Mitch walks back in, ginning at Karlie. 

***Meanwhile***

Kirstie walks down the hallway to the elevator and she notices a tall, buff man. "Excuse me!!" He calls after her. "Yes??" She turns around, "Have you heard of a little girl named Karlynn??" "No sir, Sorry." He shakes his head, "No, it's okay thank you." He walks down the hallway hurriedly. "Wonder what his problem is." Kirstie thinks to herself, continuing to the elevator.

**Scott's POV**

"Come on Karlie, you need a bath." Mitch laughs, picking her up. "Oh, that's Karlie?? I thought it was a Spaghetti monster." I joke, making her giggle. "Can you get her the pajamas out of her bag??" "Sure thing babe." I smile, winking at him. He just rolls his eyes and takes Karlie to his bathroom. I walk and grab her clothes, setting them on Mitch's bed.  I walk back and clean up from dinner. When I'm done I hear Mitch carry her out of the bathroom. I sit on the couch, turning on Spongebob. I watch it for a bit, until Karlie runs out and hops in my lap, throwing her arms around me, laying her head on my chest. I just laugh and run my hand up and down her back. After a minute, Mitch walks in and smiles at us. "Awwe." He takes out his phone and I smile as he takes a picture. "I'm sending that to your mom. Just like the other one." he smiles warmly. "Well come join us." I laugh. He sits next to me and smiles more. "What??" I question him. "Shh!!" He shushes me, "Our princess is asleep." I smile. Mitch cuddles up to me, and we watch Spongebob until he's about to pass out. "Mitch, go to bed. I'll put Karlie to bed and I'll be right there." He stretches. "No. I wanna put her to bed too." He pouts. "Well come on." I stand up carefully to not wake up the Sleeping Beauty. Mitch follows me to her room. "Hold on." Mitch walks over to the bed and picks up her little doll, pulling the Purple and teal floral comforter and the purple top sheet back. I set her down and she grumbles and whines a bit, but calms down after a second. Mitch tucks her in and kisses the top of her head. I kiss her too and whisper "Goodnight princess. Daddy and Papa love you." Mitch smiles. "Sweet dreams baby girl." He adds as we walk out of her room. "She's so precious." Mitch sighs. "And she's ours." I add as we reach our now shared room. "You need to get the rest of your stuff out of her closet by tomorrow morning, Scooter." My husband smiles at me, slipping on a pair of shorts and crawling into bed. "Yeah I know. I pull off my shirt, then changing into a pair of sweats. I slide into bed, next to Mitch. "This was the best decision we've ever made baby." Mitch says moving closer to me. "I couldn't agree more." I smile at him. We share a passionate kiss before getting comfy and falling asleep.