Chapter 10 Two Days

Sonics sanity found Tails and the other wondering around town. He explained to them what he had been doing and telling the other villagers.

"Sticks, you're in charge of teaching the villagers how to salvage and savage for food. Tails, you teach them how to build and repair materials. Knuckles, you help me take care of the elderly and young. I'll also help the other villagers learn fighting techniques." Sonics sanity explained.

They all accepted their roles with no questions asked. Sonics sanity ran over to Mike The Ox. "Do you have enough weapons for everyone?" He asked him. "I have enough food, gizmos, gadgets, weapons, fuel, and anything else in shop to last 4 wars!" Mike smiled. "Great, try to divide it all out evenly."

Sonics sanity looked around and saw he couldn't do much else at the moment. "But I need to do something! If I don't...I need something to distract me from Amy."

He was beginning to feel a pain in his chest. He belonged beside Amy. She was apart of himself. He needed her beside him. She calmed him down and he was raging inside now.

"Sonic!" Tails called. Sonics sanity whipped around and ran to Tails. "What is it?" He asked him. "How long do you think we have until Sonic.EXE attacks?" Tails asked him. "I don't know...that's why we have to put everything we've got into every day we're alive." He told Tails.

Tails nodded and got back to fixing up his plane and teaching the villagers.

***
(With Amy)

Amy tried to summon her hammer, but her arm hurt too much to hold it. Plus, her other arm was chained to the bed. She was crying loudly now.

Then the door slowly opened. "Amy? I'm sorry, I lost my temper. Do you need anything? Ice, bandages, or a-"

"I NEED SONIC!!" Amy hissed at him and cried more.

"Well, too bad. You only part of him. So...get used to seeing this face." He growled and closed the door behind him. "You won't have to wait long to see our palace again. Only two more days, then I'll be at full power."

He bent down and stroked Amy's cheek with one hand. "Then we can rule over everyone again. Like old times~" He grinned at her. "Will you just SHUT UP?!" Amy yelled and tried to bite his hand. "You're crazy!! I don't want any of this!!" Amy snapped through her tears.

"Correction, I'm insane, not crazy. And yes you do, you want it so much, but you're too afraid to show it. Why won't you just join me? Forget about Sanity. Forget about your own Sanity. Let Insanity rage on!!"

Amy put her head down and filled her mouth with saliva. "Amy-" as soon as he opened his mouth Amy spit at him. But, to her dismay...

"Nice try, Amelia. That's just extra motivation. I can't wait to kiss you and drink more~" He cooed and placed a hand on her bad arm. Amy flinched and tried to move it away. "I'm going to kiss you...inside and out! And Sanity can watch as your own sanity slowly dies!"

Amy shut her eyes tightly and prepared to get hit or kissed or even something she hated thinking about.

"Amy...I think you deserve to be cleansed. Your brain is full of all of the wrong stuff. Sanity's the bad one! I just want to make you happy."

Amy shock her head and kicked her legs out at him. "Leave me alone! You don't know what I'm capable of! If I wasn't hurt I could-"

Sonic.EXE placed his finger on her lip and he turned her face. "Shhh...don't be scared..." He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned in. Amy pulled back but she couldn't escape it. He kissed her on the lips. It was with such longing and intensity. Amy had no idea what to do.

She was trapped kissing him for who knows how long.

"Amy...come on...kiss me back..." Sonic.EXE said between the kiss. But Amy was frozen. In fear, anger, and surprise.

"Amy! I said...kiss me!" Still, Amy was frozen she didn't respond to him at all. And when he finally pulled away; she didn't even look at him. "Amy...wasn't that wonderful? Don't I make you feel alive?" Amy remained silent and wouldn't let him see the tears flowing down her face.

"FINE!! I hope you stay in pain!!" Sonic.EXE yelled and stomped out of the room.

Amy waited to hear the door shut before she cried out for Sonic and his sanity.

***
(With Sonics sanity)

"Good job, keep you shoulders in the right position." He said and demonstrated the proper way to hold a sword. The villagers that were good with swords did as he did. "Good, good." He smiled at them.

He then winced as he felt a pain in his chest again. "Dear God...please let this leave..." He prayed silently in his head. "I can't go on with this pain in my chest. I need Amy to help calm it." He groaned in pain.

"Hey Sonic, can you come over here and help me with this?" Tails asked and he immediately ran to his side. "What's up?" Sonics sanity asked him. "Look, I don't think the village is serious about fighting." Tails told him. "Why not? They all are practicing and paying attention." He said to Tails. "Ok, let me rephrase. I don't think the villagers know what their getting into. I think...at the sight of Sonic.EXE they'll run and cower."

Sonics sanity sighed and looked around the village. "You're probably right. Their farmers, not fighters. But we have to try." He told Tails with a smile. "Whatever you say...hand me that screwdriver, please?" Tails said as he got into his plane. "I'm adding heat seekers and highly explosive missiles to my plane. "That's nice, try getting some holy water too." Sonics sanity joked and ran off back the other villagers to continue teaching them.

"Alright, now where were we?"