Special Edition- Part 1/5

Experiencing Frustration

"Can't believe I'm stuck here with Mr. Nice Guy again." Sonic.EXE moaned with irritation. He watched as Sanity stared at the one piece of color in this white room. The device resembled a TV, but it was much bigger than a TV and could do much more. It was filled with words and numbers that only he and Sanity could understand.

"Good morning, I see you're finally awake." Sanity said, never leaving his gaze from the giant device. "Eh, shut up, I don't need to sleep." He growled rudely in return. "Then why do it?" Sanity retorted with a casual tone. "It's simple! It's because... It's because... There's nothing for me to do! You do everything!"

"Sonic's a very caring, compassionate, nice, determined person. Only in dire situations are you needed."

"Why? Why only then? I felt so happy when it was just Amy and I."

"She wasn't, she was scared."

"Whatever..."

Silence ensued after that. Neither spoke or looked at each other. It was hours later when Sanity took a step back. "Come up here. There's a situation." Sonic.EXE strode up to the device and read the numbers and words.

"Someone's... Someone's bulling Tails?" Sonic.EXE stared at the screen. "Why should I care? Sanity should take care of this by himself... Unless he thinks violence is the right choice in the situation. Tails is grown up. Why should we be warning over this? Our baby is more important than his own problems!"

"The brain nerves just sent us the link to the memory. It seems that not all the villagers have forgave our team for your accident. Since this is focused on you, I'll let you lead. However, if you go overboard-"

"Don't worry and move over! It's my time to shine!" Sonic.EXE didn't care too much about Tails, all he wanted to do was stir up trouble.

He began typing away on the screen. "I'll get Sonic to start a fight and-"

"No, think about Sane, what type of example would that be? You're not that heartless to abuse that child's mental health."

Sonic.EXE paused and then gave in. "Fine, I'll give Sane to Tails and then-" He was cut off once more. "You'll be leaving him alone? He needs us around, he's too young to be without his father."

Sonic.EXE growled loudly. "Where's Amy? Can't she take care of the brat?" He groaned. "Amy's out with Sticks and Percy for a 'girls night out'. She needed to relax, I suggested she go."

"Why?! Ugh- you sometimes are so- I hate you! She could've stayed here and then-"

"Calm yourself before I have to do it myself. I'm letting you be responsible for once. Try not to screw this up."

"...Fine, no promises that there won't be some bad language."

"Cover Sane's ears if you must."

"I can do this, get off me back."

Sanity sat down and stared at the screen. Watching carefully each movement Sonic.EXE made Sonic take. Each step, each word, each muscle movement, everything. Sonic on the outside had an eyebrow twitching, Sane in one arm, and his free hand clenched.

"Good enough. Just don't come off too hostile." Sanity thought and continued to stare at the screen. He looked at Sonic.EXE who seemed happy enough. He was typing away and staring at the screen contently.

"He's not so bad once he gets what he wants. He's tolerable for now. I hope he stays this well mannered." Sanity smiled and looked at the screen again. At the moment, Sonic was standing in the middle of town square. He was addressing everyone. Using a stern, authoritative voice. He was telling them that what happened wasn't Tails' fault. It wasn't anyone's. Not even Sonic.EXE. Which, actually, really was, but Sonic.EXE could make him say what he wanted.

Once the speech was done, Sonic.EXE took a step back and let Sanity take control. "Thanks, it was fun."

"Your welcome."

And that seemed to be it. The silence crept back into the white room, and all you could hear was the typing on the large device.