C.33

It was almost nighttime, and I was bored and kind of hyper. I was in my criminal suit and walking around the main room trying to entertain myself. "Are you okay?" Misa asked me. "No! I'm bored!" I whined.

"Why not ask Ryuzaki for a job?" "Because he won't give me one if I tried to ask." "Why not?" "He thinks I'm distracting." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "You're very distracting." L spoke up. "Why are you in your suit?" Misa asked. "I'm waiting for the okay for me to leave. There's this thing I want and it goes on sale tomorrow. I want it before anyone else." I said.

"What is it?" Misa asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I smirked. "If you're so bored, you can go now." L said and I grinned. "I'll be back in a few." I said going to the window and jumping out. "Yahtzee!" I laughed until my feet met the ground.

It was midnight, and a lot of stores were closed, and the streets were a little empty, but still populated. I skipped down the middle of the road, going to a lingerie store, humming as I went.

There was a trash can nearby, so I lifted it and threw it through the glass and stepped in. I looked around a bit and opened the bag on my back and started throwing stuff in. "Get something special for my Lawliet..." I sighed happily, looking at a red and black lacy pair. "Oh I know he loves me in red and black." I smiled.

I stepped out and went to another clothing store, breaking in and grabbing a pair of skin tight ripped skinny jeans I liked. I also got a pair of red satin platform pumps, because I love platform pumps.

I also grabbed a dress that screamed "Misa" and shoved it in my bag. "That seems good." I said and went out, police just arriving, and snuck away back to the building.

I snuck in and got up to the room and went in. "Hey, Misa. I got you something." I said as I walked in. "Well that was fast." Light noted. "Told you it'd be a quick trip. I wasn't even two hours." I grinned and pulled off my bag, searching through it. I found the dress and pulled it out, one of my new panties stuck on to it. "Well... That's not yours. That's mine..." I said, peeling the panties off. "But this is yours!" I said and held the dress out to her.

"Oh! It's so cute! Thanks, H!" Misa squealed and hugged me. I smiled and my eyes met L's, who had a very clear blush on his face. So did everyone else's in the room.

"Right... Well, I'm pretty tired, so I'll be going to bed now. Night, guys." I said and walked to my room.

I changed in the bathroom and got into a plain black pair of panties with cutouts at my hips and the top of my bum. They were pretty cute, if I do say so myself. And I'm sure Lawliet would love them. I also got in an oversized sweater and went and crawled into bed.

I was actually pretty tired, so I slept until the next day, when L woke me up. "What?" I yawned. "I want you to change into some of the things you got last night. Okay?" He said and I was immediately awake. "Yes, sir!" I said and went into the bathroom with my bag.

I changed into the red and black lacy pair, which had lace ruffles on my hips and the tops of my breasts. I looked hella sexy. Lawliet was going to devour me for sure.

I stepped out and saw him in his boxers on the bed already. His eyes traced me and he came over and pulled me onto the bed. He kissed all over; my neck, shoulders, collarbones, chest, thighs, abdomen, literally everywhere.

"Lawliet..." I sighed and he looked up at me from placing love bites on my chest, in between my breasts. "Yes?" He asked. "Please play out your thoughts on me." I sighed and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Of course." He grinned, yanking my panties down. "Oi, careful! Those are new! I'll have to get another pair if you rip them!" I said and he just grinned at me.

He slipped two fingers inside my heat, and I just shut up and concentrated on grinding my hips for more pressure. "I wanna taste how sweet you are." He said in my ear, and I shivered and nodded. "Please." I was near begging, and he kissed down my stomach to my core.

He flicked my clit with his tongue a few times, teasing me, before attaching his lips to my opening, removing his fingers, and sucking. It felt weird and amazing, so... Amazingly weird or weirdly amazing. I felt his tongue dip inside me and wiggle around a bit, and I ground down on his face. He pulled back and gently nibbled on my clitoris, which sent waves of shock and pleasure through me, almost paralysing me.

"You okay?" L asked when I went still. "Do that again." I moaned. "What? This?" He asked and bit and sucked only clit. I moaned a little louder and whimpered when he pulled away. He smirked happily at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. It's just nice to find something you like." He shrugged and continued to play around with my clit until I came, panting his name.

He licked up my come and slid back up to me. "Sweeter than sugar." He grinned and kissed my neck, erection rubbing against me. He didn't have a condom on yet. So I got to feel the hard skin with no covering.

I wanted to grind against it and feel more, but that might make him lose control, so I might want to let him put a condom on. Once he did, he slipped inside and waited a bit for me to get used to it. Since we did this about three times a week now, I was pretty used to it, so it didn't take me long at all.

Apparently Lawliet was just as addicted to me as I was to him. I honestly couldn't get enough of his body or his love. I always felt like there was something more waiting for me to discover.

After a while, we came and I collapsed in tiredness, him next to me. Both of us out of breath.

"Did I mention that you looked so sexy in those?" He breathed and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You dork!" "But I'm your dork." "Ugh!"