Three

Aisha's POV

"Wakey Wakey Lemon Cakey. I said waking Heaven up.

"Mwommy I tired" heaven said turning around.

"Okay I guess you don't want to get your birthday things then huh"

"No mwommy I do I'm up".

"Okay do take a bath and since your almost 4 you can pick out your own clothes". I said walking out of Heaven's room.

I couldn't believe that my little girl is almost 4 in a week. And I had to do everything I already got the venue for the party but I need to get the decorations and everything else. Heaven said she wanted a princess theme party so today were gonna go pick up her princess dress that I got made for her.

I got in the shower washed my body then got out wrapping my tail around my body.

I roamed my closet looking for something to where but before I could pick anything Heaven came in wearing a black shirt that say swag on it with some black and white checker leggings and her red and black high top Adidas.

"Mwommy how I look" Heaven said spinning around so I could see her whole outfit.

"you look cute how about you choose my clothes since you so grown"

"Otay mwommy" she said going to my closet.

I sat on my bed and lotioned up my body then I put on my Victoria secret lace underwear and bra. "Mwommy look". Heaven said holding up an outfit.

She chose my black and white stripe shirt my peach skirt and black stilletos(outfit in mm)

I put on the outfit than got dressed I looked in the mirror and I was looking bomb "come on Heaven let's take a picture. I posted the picture on Instagram Caption- Like mother Like Daughter. My phone started blowing up with notifications so I knew I was getting likes I looked at my phone and saw I had comments.

  @Lailandonnie- My wife and Daughter looking good.

  @Aisha'sHeaven- Thanks boo.

I then saw I had another comment from

@dopeboyjoe- Ima wife you azz and make ha my daughter.

I locked my phone then got in the car with Heaven we drove to Kingdom Kids Clothes (not a real store) "Order for Ms. Aisha Hall" I asked the lady. "Yes right here" the lady replied. She then handed me a clothes bag with a a shoe box. "Thank you" I said taking the stuff from her.

"What do you want to eat" I asked heaven

"Uh mcdownalds mwommy" heaven replied

We drove to McDonalds and ordered our food heaven got a happy meal with apple juice and I got a salad with a large Pepsi. I then drive to my mothers house and me and heaven stayed there until 9:00 and left and went home.

@_anisla_

Okay this chapter was longer but wattpad deleted it sorry guys ..... Oh and comment vote please...