21

August POV

Before I apologize to Aisha I have to meet up with Nique first just to make sure we on the same level.

After parking I got out making my way towards Denny's but before I could get into there fans came and started asking for pics and autographs.

And ya know I cant at my fans down after doing my thing I finally got inside Denny's I saw Nique and she waved me over I came over to her gave her a hug and sat down.

"August I called you here because I wanted to make sure there is absolutely nothing between us August it was so wrong for what we did we hurt Aisha she really loved you. You were like a brother to me and she was like a sister and we ruined that relationship." Nique said fixing her sun glasses.

"I understand where you coming from yeah there is nothing going on between UA and I am very sorry it was my fault that this all happened I was just tempted to do something I ain't mean to and I'm sorry".

"No it was my fault to I should've stopped you I knew where it was escalating but me being me I didn't stop you we both had a say so in this and because of that I got my ass whooped".

She took of her sun glasses revealing her black eye.

"Damn" I said in a smokey tone of voice.

She just looked at me. "My bad but who did DAT'".

"Hmm your girlfriend but Iont blame her I wouldve did this shit to". She put her glasses in her bag." Anyway another reason I called you here I'd because I'm moving to Spain yeah I got a model gig and I'm leaving in two days".

"That's dope asf I'm gonna miss you" I said.

"Me to August" We hugged each other.

"Anyway I gotta go see you later" She gave me another hug and left.

After throwing some money on the table I got up and left now I got to speak to Aisha.

Aisha POV

I have a job its pretty amazing I dropped out of college the worst decision of my life but whatever.

My new job is a fashion designer yes I love fashion and designing Lol.

While I was at work making sketches my boss called me to the front ugh what do she want na'

So I walked to the front and saw August. I turned back around attempting to walk back to my office but he grabbed my hand. I gave him that better-get-the-f*uck- off me look.

He finally let go off my hand.

"Aisha can we talk" August said

"About what August I'm pretty sure I got done what I said".

"No you didn't I'm honestly sorry Aisha look at me". He grabbed my chin making me look at him. "Don't cry" he said while a tear rolled down my face.

"No August listen I'm tired its over I have to get back to work goodbye" I walked back into my office.

Did I make the right decision.

Comment vote etc ......