11

Aisha POV

  Me , Nique , Laila , Heaven , Quin , My brothers babymother Miranda , and my bro's daughter Jayla was in Dave & Busters having a good time.

Me and Nique was taking pictures to see what our baby would look like honestly the baby looked cute because his mommas cute to dfl. Buh the baby came out white as shit when I'm mixed and Nique is chocolate.

Heaven was also having fun because her, Quin, and Jayla was up running around like there was no other. She also was talking to this boy he was a cute lor boy but when august hear about this he won't be to happy.

I walked over to them.. "Hey baby who's this."

"Mommy this is Nicholas my friend, Nicholas this is my mommy".

"Nice to meet you I'm Nicholas" He said holding out his hand. Hmmm little gentlemen I see.

"It's nice to meet you to Nicholas". I said shaking his hand.

I walked off smiling he a nice young man. "Who that heaven over there talking to"  Laila asked me. "Thats Nicholas he a real gentleman".

"Mmhmm wasn't August a gentlemen when you first met him look where we at now".

"Laila she only 4 dang".

"I'm just saying anyway where Nique at". Laila asked me.

"She over there talking to that boy I fagot his name but they flirting heavy".

"Damn what Dave & Busters a dating place now I need ta find me a man here first Heaven now Nique" I busted out laughing ayo.

-------------------------------------
Next day

I was telling August about what happened yestaday when Heaven and Nique was talking ta boys and he instantly got mad like its not even that serious I mean wit Heaven I undastand cause she only 4 and she don't need ta be worrying about a boy. But Nique she a grown ass women she can fck anybody she like so I don't know why he getting mad.

He yelled there name and they came downstairs confused as why they were called downstairs.

"Have a seat" He said angry.

They both set on the couch while I set on the love seat waiting on what might happen or what he gonna say.

  " First Heaven ya mother told me what happened when you were talking to a boy yesterday princess your only 4 I don't want you to grow up faster than you suppose to".

"I know daddy i won't he is just a friend he will never replace my daddy".

He kissed her on her cheek then glared at Nique she looked a little scard while I just chuckled.

"Now Antanique" He said wit anger in his voice. Now I know he serious cause he don't call ha by ha real name unless he angry.

"Why the fu..... Why the heck was you talking to a boy if I aint meet him then he irrelevant and I don't want you talking to him I know you grown but your still like a sista to me and I damn sho' don't want a sista of mines talking to any dude".

She looked at him like he was dumb then she finally replied".

"August Anthony Alsina i now you want the best fa me but you to overprotective I'm a grown f*ucking women. Oops excuse my language don't repeat that Heaven. Anyway August I should be able to see and Eff whoever I want and if your wondering no August I'm not a Virgin".

"What's A Virgin". Heaven asked.

"Nothing for you to worry about just yet hun" I told heaven.

"August you can't control my life no moe like you did when we were younger because of you I never had a boyfriend because you threatened them if they speak of me breath me talk to me look at me that you will kill them and they were scard to death". Nique told August.

August walked away mad af he knew she was right but august is stubborn so he ain't gonna admit it.

"I will go talk to him" I said getting up. I walked upstairs and saw August on the bed wit his hands on his head. I locked the doe and got on top of him.

"Auggie its not that serious I said riding on his penis. He groaned befoe replying.

"I know Aisha but I don't want ha to get hurt boys these days are vicious and I can't see her hurt cause ima wind up killing a nigga if hurt ha".

"I undastand August but she is grown and she know right from wrong so stop playing daddy and get in the shower wit me. He hopped up fast as ever and I giggled.

He threw me over his shoulders while I gasped when we made It to the bathroom he fast but gently undressed me then him. And we got I'm the shower and things escalated. Y'all know what happened next.

Just a lor something something. For my babess.

August mad doe.

Aisha pleased him i bet he won't be mad nomore.

Pic of Nique coming soon

Comment vote etcetera