46

Aisha POV

I'm really pissed I haven't seen August In a month. He haven't answered his phone . He is never home and Heaven keep asking about him. I know the twins misses him to because now there crying almost everyday.

I called again and to my luck he still didn't answer. Something aint feel right I know August he aint like that at all.

I almost called his whole family and they said they haven't heard from him either.

I thought back to 2 months ago when me and cashoe got into an argument and she threatened that ' I wouldn't hear from August in awhile'.

And I told that bitch she a lie because August always call me everyday to check on his kids.

I know this hoe got something to do with his missing I just gotta know why and how. I called up Travis and told him to meet me at my house.

Aint no need to get the police involved im getting back my man on my own.

..................................

August POV

"Wake the fuck up" this ugly nigga said throwing water on my face.

I shook my head and mugged him. If looks could kill he would've been dead and I would've been free but it can't so.

"Eat ya fucking food we need you healthy and shit so we can complete this plan". He said.

I looked up at him and then at the food. It was some crusty ass bread with a piece of cheese on it and water.

"I ain't eating shit my nigga" I said with anger.

He smacked me with his gun. "You doing what the fuck I say now eat before I kill ya ass" he said holding the gun to my head.

I heard heels clicking and Cashmere walked in I knew not to trust that hoe. "Hey August it's good to see you". She said smirking.

I just mugged her. "Now look I'm really sorry . I promise I will make it up to you". She said rubbing my face.

I snatched my face away from her. "Don't fucking touch me bitch". I spat

She jumped up in fright. "Now why so much Anger". She asked .

I side eyed her. "Why tf y'all doing this man".

"Well first its fun and second you worth hella cash let's see if ya baby moms care enough to pay 2 mill for ya". She smirked.

"2 mill ? Tf she gon get that money from". I asked.

"Well Iont know that's her problem. Now eat up". And with that she walked away.

"Bitch". I mumbled.

Cashoe POV ( excuse me I mean Cashmere lol)

"Daddy this ain't right". I said sadly. He looked at me and mugged me.

"Bitch what tf did you say", he asked angrily.

"This ain't good Markus okay damn just let him go. I yelled.

BAM ! and then he slapped me I started crying while holding my face.

"Shut the fuck up and go suck some dick don't ruin this for me Cashmere". He yelled.

I stomped away angry. I got a plan of my own.

SO YOU GUYS I DECIDED NOT TO END THE BOOK YET BECAUSE I GOT ALOT OF IDEAS BUT I WILL END IT SOON.

AISHA WANT HA MAN BACK.

CASHOE LOL

MARKUS OMG YALL AINT SEE THAT NOW DID YALL.

TOON IN.

ÇÔMMËÑT VØTÊ ÇÕMM