47

1 year later official last Chapter.

Aisha POV

Y'all know the Pain you feel when somebody so close to you and somebody that you loved with all your heart that it hurt died.

Yeah that's how I'm feeling right na' .

"We are gathered here today for the death of......" The preacher said until we was interrupted by somebody busting through the church doors.

I turned my head and Saw somebody I haven't seen in a Year. "August.." I said out.

I ran to him and jumped in his arms. "I missed you August really I did" I cried out.  "Its okay Aisha I'm here" Don't worry.

"Daddy" Heaven said . I jumped down and she ran to him.

~•~

It was after the funeral of my god brother and we was just reconnecting. "Are you okay Aug" I said checking his face.

He nodded . "I'm good I'm just glad I got my family back" he replied. I smiled I was so happy that August was here this last year have been hell.

Heaven almost died which broke me down. But the lord had a different path from her.

August was telling me about what happened of how he became missing and I was pissed. "I knew cashoe had something to do with it". I said angrily

"Calm down Ma I handled it" he smirked. I hugged him and pecked his lips. "I really missed you August".

Boom Boom Boom

"What the hell was that" I screamed.

"Daddy" Heaven cried out.

"Aisha take them and leave" August ordered me. "Wait I can't leave you we just got you back" I cried out.

"Aisha I love you and I love my three kids and I don't wanna see you all hurt now go" August screamed.

I nodded my head and saw August get his gun out. I carried the twins on each hip and grabbed Heavens hand as we made it out the back door.

I scrapped them in then drove off. Is this the end.

-Sorry that the last chapter is short. But there is a Sequal I'm so sorry guys it sucked and y'all are confused. Let me fill yall in well August escaped from Cashmere and Markus and Markus found out. He knew where August was gonna be so he sent men out to capture him. This is one year later because Aisha never found August so August found himself back to Aisha. This Was Aisha's god brother funeral they were really close because he was like her real brother even though he wasn't mentioned in the book.  Aisha god brother name was Manny and he was killed by Markus too. Markus is a drug lord and Manny worked for him. But Manny is the one who set up August because he fell for Aisha. Even though that was his god sister. Manny threatened to tell the cops on Markus if he didn't pay his share and Markus is selfish so instead he killed him. Cashmere was Manny half sister they both had the same father. But Aisha didn't know that. Cashmere is still alive after she found out August escaped she went back home to Nola . Markus is alive to but he is keeping a low profile because of all the police on him. But that wasn't the first plan plan A was to get Aisha to sleep with  Markus so she could get pregnant once August finding out he would dump her and them they would kid nap Aisha and August would have to provide money to get her back. But that plan failed so they went with plan b which was to kidnap August instead.

So thanks everyone who Read Baby Daddy I love you guys and I hope you read the sequal which I will be posting next month. I don't have the name for it yet but I know its gonna be years later and Heaven and the twins are going to be older.

Comment Vote Comment.