Chapter 14

Grayson's POV

"Hey, Miranda! Is everything alright?" I called out chasing her down the hall.

"Yea I'm fine. It's nothing." She said walking away still.

"No tell me." I said grabbing her arm.

"She's a fucking slut!" She snapped.

"Who? You're sister?"

"Yes my sister. I can't like a guy without her flirting with him!" She rolled her eyes, damn she was cute when she did that.

I didn't know what to say after that, "I guess I will see you after school." She said.

"See ya." I smiled.

Miranda's POV

I wonder if Grayson got the hint that I liked him? I don't know but I seriously like him so much. Why the fuck can't my sister back off?!

*after school at Miranda's locker*

I put my books back into my locker and shut it. "Hey." Grayson said leaning up against the lockers behind my locker door.

"Jesus Grayson!" I said scared to shit.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He laughed, "what can I do to make up for it?" He smirked.

"Well Starbucks would be nice." I smirked back.

"Never been." He frowned.

"You're kidding?!" I gasped.

"No. Maybe you should show me." He said.

"Maybe I should." We started to walk out the school doors of hell.

*at Starbucks*

"Can I have a grande caramel frappé?" I asked the lady behind the cash.

"And I'll have what she's having." Grayson smiled.

I pulled out 10$ for the drinks. "What are you doing?" Grayson asked.

"Drinks aren't free here sweetie." I smiled.

"I can pay." He said stumbling for his wallet.

"Too late." I said handing the lady the money.

"I was supposed to make up for scaring you." He said as we sat down at a table.

"Well you didn't have to I just wanted an excuse to go to Starbucks." I laughed.

"Oh aha." He giggled.

We sat there in silence for a while just sipping our drinks.

"So umm I was wondering." Grayson smiled.

"Yea." I smiled back.

"Who were you talking about this morning about your sister and everything?"

"Oh ha, no one really." I smiled taking a sip of my drink.

"No, come on tell me." He said looking into my eyes.

"Well his name is Grayson and he's kinda sweet." I smiled.

"Oh. My. God! No way gurl! Me and him have geography together!" He joked.

"Wow, aren't you lucky." I smirked.

"So it's really me?" He laughed.

"Yea, it's you." I laughed.

We were getting bored of just sitting there doing pretty much nothing.

"Let's go somewhere." Grayson said.

"Okay." I said standing up, "where to?"

"I don't know. Anywhere." He smiled.

I took the last sip of my drink, which was pretty much all whipped cream.

"You got some um, whipped cream there." Grayson said crashing his lips to mine.

Oh. My. God. Damn! Finally our first kiss and it felt amazing. I didn't want it to end.

-Paige