Chapter 15

Mackenzie's POV

That little bitch has to ruin everything! She ruined my chances with Nash and now with that hot Gary kid! I could tell he was into me, everyone's into me how can they resist I'm hot.

As I walked into Starbucks I see Gary or whatever his name is and Miranda leave. What the hell was she doing here with him? I ordered my drink and walked home to think of a plan to get them away from each other.

She's going to get something she won't ever expect.

Miranda's POV

After he kissed me I couldn't stop smiling, we went back to his place to just hang.

"What you wanna do?" I ask.

"Kinda wanna play GTA but you-" I cut him off by yelling "I love that game!" He smiles.

"Seriously?" Grayson asks excitedly, I nod, the door opens and closes and I hear two people laughing. I turn around to see Paige and Ethan I give her a 'bitch' face, she flicks me off. I get up and start walking to the door without saying anything to anyone.

"Hey! Miranda where are you going?" Grayson yells walking towards me.

"Home what's it look like?" I snap, I get mad easily and paybacks a bitch.

"Why? What's wrong? We were just gonna play GTA and you were so excited." Grayson sighs.

"I don't wanna be around her!" I yell. Grayson gives me a confused look. "Whatever I'm going home." I say walking away from him.

Grayson's POV

She just walked away again and I wasn't going to let her go because when I did that last time she almost died, I can't let that happen again.

I ran after her because she was further ahead. She runs into her house, I was going to walk up to the door but I see a bag drop from her window and her jump down after. Wow she changes fast, she had changed from her skirt to a black hoodie, black jeans and kept the black boots.

Miranda grabbed her bag and started walking towards downtown. I followed her until she went down an alley, at first I hesitated to follow then I thought 'I care too much to see her get hurt' so I followed her she took a turn around a corner. I stopped and looked around, her brown hair was blowing in the wind, she took out a can of spray paint and started to paint the wall.

"Dude you're going to get in shit..." I say a little to loudly. Her head quickly turns towards me.

"Gray come here." I walk towards her, scratching the back of my head. "Have some fun!" She exclaims tossing me a can of spray paint.

"Dude no what if we get caught?" I shoot back. All she did was laugh and went back to what she was doing. I thought fuck it! She knows what she's doing.

"Do you hear that?" I ask worried. She nods throwing the cans back in the bag.

"We have to go." She whispers and starts climbing the fence behind us. I stood there just staring at her, how long has she been doing this for? I start to climb the fence, Miranda was just about to jump over she looks behind her and mutters, "shit! Hurry up."

I look back to see two cops, they were talking so we had a chance to run for it. We both jump over the fence at the same time but Miranda ends up falling she screamed and the cops heads snapped over to us. We were going to get busted.

-Miranda

Author's Note
Sorry there was no update yesterday I was at a beach all day and my twin came home from camp to visit so I've been very busy.