Chapter 9

Grayson's POV

After Miranda ran off I spent an hour looking for her, but than finally gave up and texted Ethan that I was coming home and had a problem.

I walk in the front door yelling "Ethan! I need help!" No answer. I walk out to the back yard and saw him just about to kiss Paige, I cleared my throat making both of them back away from each other.

"Ethan I need to talk to you..." I say to him he gives me a look that could kill.

"Can't you see I'm busy!" Ethan snaps.

"Yeah busy sucking a strangers face! This is more important than what you're doing!" I snap back I was mad but I was worried at the same time. He gets up and walks over to me angrily.

"What's your so called prob..." he trailed off "oh shit man I forgot come on let's go!" We run off into the house and out the front door, leaving Paige alone. I kind of felt bad but I need to find Miranda before anything happens.

Paige's POV

Ethan got up and went over to Grayson clearly mad that he interrupted us. I look at my phone for a split second and they were gone. They left me alone at their house, what if their parents came home and see me and think I'm a crazy stalker person? I can't have that happen. I got up and walked through the house and back out to the front yard.

I begin to walk home, when I see a girl running with a bag on her back and dressed all in black with her brown hair flying everywhere. Miranda! Was the first thought that came to mind, I looked behind me and saw three guys chasing her, I started to run after but it was kind of hard because I was wearing white skinny jeans, a white peplum top and black booties. We may of had a miss understanding but I wasn't going to see her get hurt. She was on the school cross country team in 7th grade so she could run fast. I lost her and stopped running, I pull out my phone and call Ethan.

"Ethan! I need your help!" I say panting because I was out of breath, wow I'm not in shape.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asks with concern.

"It's Miranda I was coming out of your house because you just left me there alone, thanks about that by the way but anyways a girl passed by me sprinting and I'm 99% sure it was Miranda. I looked behind and there was a pile of guys running after her, not like those dreamboat guys but like buff I've been in jail kind of people and I started running after and than I lost her." I say frantically.

"Wow, okay do you have any idea where she may have went?" Ethan asks calmly.

"No well I don't know maybe the woods she goes there a lot like this little place with a stream and stuff. She's hid there before, but I could be off I don't think she went home or anything because that's to easy to be found." I was finally catching my breath back.

"How are we going to find that?" He sighs and reply with, "I don't know." I heard Grayson in the background asking what was wrong, Ethan told him, I heard him yell, "I know where that is!" And the line went dead.

-Miranda