Chapter 33

Paige's POV

Holy shit it's been 5 days and I'm still so depressed. I need to do something. I pulled out my bag of weed and rolled a few joints to smoke. There's nothing better to do so hey why not?

After smoking 2 joints I didn't feel too well but whatever. I heard my door creak open, it was Grayson. "Paige! What are you doing?!" He screamed running over and grabbing the joint out of my hand throwing it out of my window.

"There's nothing better to do Grayson!" I started to cry. 

"You can't do this to yourself." He said pulling me into a hug, "you really can't."

"I just don't know anymore Grayson. I really don't." I cried harder.

"I know Paige. But you need to stop. You can't just get high because Ethan was an idiot. You really can't. You can't just leave Miranda and I." Grayson said hugging me still.

"Have you talked to him?" I sobbed.

"No I haven't. I was just on my way home from the gym and was going to talk to him tonight." He said pulling away from the hug.

"Thank you Grayson." I smiled.

"Anything for my girls best friend." He winked.

He left my room and I put away the pot.

Grayson's POV

When I got home I went straight to Ethan's room. "You've broken her heart." I said walking into his room, where he was playing on his computer.

"I know, I'm an idiot!" He shouted.

"Why Ethan? Why would you do that to her?" I said.

"I don't know Grayson!" He shouted slamming his computer shut.

"You can't even say anything related to you around her or she'll just break down! You need to show her you love her. She wants you back but not if you're going to betray her again. She completely lost your trust!"

"I don't know what to do!" He shouted.

"Well figure something out!" I said slamming the door.

Ethan's POV

Fuck! I screwed up big time! I don't even know what I was thinking. I knew what I was going to do. I climbed out of bed and walked over to Paige's house. I don't care what she says, I was going to talk to her.

I walked up to her room and walked in she was laying on her bed on her phone, she must not have heard me walk in. "Paige can we talk?" I said sitting down on her bed.

"Ethan I don't want to." She said still looking at her phone.

"Than we don't need to talk." I said picking her up in my arms and holding her close.

"Ethan I just want to be left alone." She said trying to get out of my arms.

"No Paige, just stay." I said and she calmed down.

We sat there in silence and cried together for what seemed to be forever.

"I miss you." She said crying harder.

"I miss you too." I said crying as well.

"I don't know if I can do this." She said.

"I'm sorry Paige."

"Sorry isn't enough!" She whisper shouted.

"Paige, I know I fucked up big time! And I'm trying so hard to try and show you that I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't. I didn't know what I was thinking and I shouldn't have kissed that slut." I said.

"I know you're trying Ethan but I don't know if I can just forgive you right away like that."

"You don't have to forgive me but just know that I love you." I said.

We fell asleep slowly. I didn't mean to sleep here but I just didn't want to leave her side.

-Paige