Chapter 31

Miranda's POV

Avery was my little sister. She died of lung cancer at the age of 5. We were so close and did pretty much everything together. When she passed away I got my rose tattoo to remember her and just turned into a girl with no life who got herself into shit all the time. I was a wreck when she passed and just had no one there to help me.

*at the mall*

"Ooh this is cute." I said pulling a shirt off the rack at Aeropostale.

"How much?" Grayson asked.

"Ten." I smiled. Grayson pulled out 20$ and handed it to me.

"No Gray I got it." I said walking to the cash.

"Miranda! Come on I want to buy it for you!" He said smiling.

"Fine Gray but you're not buying me everything I want." I smiled.

We walked out of the store and continued to shop for a bit. "Thanks for everything today Gray." I smiled and kissed him.

"You're welcome gorgeous." He smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. I was so happy to say that too him and not feel like we were rushing anything.

Paige's POV

I didn't do anything today just lay in my bed doing well nothing. I climbed out of bed because I wanted to see how terrible I looked, wow good job Paige what a great way to cheer yourself up! I walked over to my full body mirror and looked at the sweater I was wearing, it was Ethan's. Why was I still wearing it? Maybe because I still love him. I took it off and threw it onto the floor and climbed back into bed looking at my messages from Ethan. 

E: Paige can we talk?
I miss you!
I'm so sorry!
I can explain
please Paige just talk to me
please just answer me
I love you Paige...
I didn't mean to hurt you

And much much more. I honestly don't know what to say. I just don't anymore.

P: Ethan I still love you I just don't know what to think anymore. I don't know how you could do that to me. I was so happy with you. But than you make out with that thing. You've lost all of my trust and I don't know how you can regain it again.

E: I'm sorry Paige. I didn't and still don't know what I was thinking.

P: obviously not. How long has this been going on for?

E: it was just that one time. I promise.

P: I'm sorry Ethan I just need a break

E: I'm sorry too. I love you

I didn't reply just set my phone on my nightstand and stared at the ceiling.

Grayson's POV

"Hey do you know what's up with Paige?" Miranda asked.

"No idea. Why?"

"She said she didn't want to talk about it. I don't know. I just wish she would tell me." She frowned.

"Want to go visit her?" I asked.

"Sure. I just want to make sure she's okay."

*at Paige's house*

I knocked on her door and was greeted by Paige's mom. "Hello Mrs. Smith. We are here to see Paige." I smiled.

"She's upstairs. She isn't doing too well." She frowned.

"That's why we came." Miranda said.

"Come on in. She's just up in her room."

We walked up to Paige's room, she was laying on her bed. "Hey Paige." Miranda said sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"Hi." She said flatly.

"What happened?" Miranda said playing with Paige's hair.

"Ethan." Paige started to cry.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"I went over to your house the other day to hang out with him because he wasn't feeling good, but I caught him making out with Mackenzie." She said crying.

"What?" I said shocked. I never thought Ethan would do anything like that.

"I love him." Paige sobbed.

"I know you do." Miranda said still playing with her hair.

"I don't know how he could do that to me!" Paige said.

"I don't know either." I said.

"Can you talk to him Gray?" Miranda asked.

"Yea of course." I said.

"Want us to leave you alone now? I just wanted to know what was going on." Miranda said.

"Please. Thanks for coming." Paige said sitting up and giving Miranda a hug.

I walked over and gave Paige a hug, "I'm sorry he did this to you. I can't believe he would." I whispered hugging her tightly.

"Thanks Grayson." She said pulling away from the hug.

-Paige