Entry #49-----> The Housemate

(XAYIDE's POV)

It was already dawn when I open the door of the office.

It was stiff, clean, neat and organize inside. There are a few furniture where all the documents lying.

As I walk inside I can't stop think on how can I convince the person inside this room.

"Father may I talk to you?" I said without fear. As if I was proposing some business plan.

He was standing beside the window, looking outside as if he was observing something. He wave his hand as a sign that I should talk.

"Father, everything is going according to the plan."

"Hmm... Is that so?" he said in his cold voice.

Why he always like this to me? I always do everything so that he can be proud of me. And now.... and now... until now... he doesn't care about me!

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Yes." I said.

"You better do this right... because if you don't you are no longer my daughter."

I cried...

I cried so hard as I enter my room.

I hate you father!

I hate you big brother!

I hate you Joshua!

I HATE ALL OF YOU!

I swear I'm gonna crash all of you with my bare hand.

(CENON's POV)

"ANOOOOO TOOOOO????!!! Tita?! Bakit po nasalabas yung mga gamit ko? Nagbayad naman po ako ng renta ah! You can't do this tita."

"Ah... Ano... Cenon... H-Hindi sa ganon."

"Misis it's okay, I'll explain."

Biglang nanlaki yung mga beautiful eyes ko ng makita ko si Jayson .

Nang makaalis na si manang ay agad naman akong nginitian ni Jayson.

"Cenon, I'm sorry but you have to calm down for a bit. I'll explain everything."

"Then explain it! NOW." sagot ko naman.

Naguguluhan kasi ako eh. Ano na naman bang trip ng doctor na 'to? Siya ba yung nag empake ng lahat ng gamit ko?

"Cenon just trust me in this, will you? I want to help you---"

"Jayson I already told you it's my---"

"No Cenon! I know you already give up but I don't. I still want to take a risk, so... I want to take the responsibility for you. When we were child you are my first friend, my best. That was the happiest moment of my life. I met the most amazing ang strongest person. I saw how you carry on your life after your brother left you, since then I adore you. I promise to my self that you will never be alone. I want to stay by your side."

Tinitigan ko siya ng maigi matapos niyang sabihin yun. Para tuloy biglang nag flashback sa akin yung panahon una ko siyang nakilala.

Napaka iyakin niya noon at dahil doon walang gustong makipaglaro sa kanya.

"Huhuhuhuhuhu"

Naalala ko noon ang isang batang Jayson na naiyak sa isang bench sa garden ng hospital.

"Akis ay may balloon nag flylaluw sa heaven 'di ko na masight nag boom na pala! Sayang lang ang anda ko pambili ng balloon kung foods nalang sana na jundat pa ako!"