Entry #42----->The Advicer

(JOSHUA's POV)

"Josh please, don't do this again. I hate it... and I hate you more!"

...I hate you more!

...I hate you more!

...I hate you more!

F*ck! What is she hate about that?

Damn that woman!

After I save her? Not just once... but many times!

Then this is what I get to her? Hatred? And what did you called that in tagalog...?

Uhmmm... Panguuyam at pagkasuklam?

Yeah! that's the best word to explain her expression.

I look at her direction right now.

Five meters from me. There she is. The woman that cause me this tormented and distress feeling.

While there she is with her club member... laughing, enjoying, very noisy and damn it! She's so beautifil in my eyes!

"Tch!"

I snap out on that tought... I huriedly drunk my beer.

Maybe it's because of this beer kaya kaaikit akit na siya sa paningin ko.

Yeah!

Maybe I was drunk, nasa espiritu na ako ng alak kaya kung ano ano na yung nakikita ko.

Funny why I have this feeling... yung tipong parang ang saya ko kahit pa marami ng nangyaring kabadtripan sa araw na ito.

Is it because she talk to me after what happen?

Naisip ko kasi na baka iwasan na niya ako, na baka hindi na niya ako kausapin pa. Pero bigla na lamang siyang sumulpot out of nowhere, then she started an argument like we use to do.

I shook a one glance at her as I drink a bottle of beer.

When did I discover this feeling?

Aah! Yeah! Now I remember that day....

Flashback...

I remember that day...

When I was walking in that fucking creepy forest...

"It's not like I was looking to that loser." I said to myself.

"It's just that... I want to go here too!"

A moment ago... I heared some of my classmate that they can't find that girl after she lose to our competition.

Tsss! Crybaby!

In my exploration to this creepy forest. I saw a big tree and there I found that girl... climbing like stupid as she is.

But when she's about to reach the higher part of the tree...

She slip...

Bloody Hell! She's falling!

Kinabahan ako bigla and at the same time I felt scared...

So... I don't know what it comes to me... It was like I posses or something dahil bigla na lamang gumalaw ng mabilis yung katawan ko. Mabilis ko siyang nasalo.

Nagpagulong gulong kami sa lupa...

Shet! It's so damn hurt!

But I didn't mind that hurt... I ignore my aching back and feet... I ignore my bleeding bruise in my arm.