Chapter 8

I am awoken by my obnoxious alarm and run to my closet to get my black corset shirt. I pull up my black ripped skinny jeans with the safety pins and thread are supposed to look like it's trying to hold the many rips closed, but it's just for decoration.

My corset shirt has one chain that is holding up like traps, but it goes around the back of my neck. I grab my red sleeveless cardigan. I sowed a hood onto it so it's red riding hood themed. I put on my cardigan and only button two of the buttons right bellow my breasts.

I start to quickly braid the left side of my head above my ear into make it looked shaved. I mousse my hair to the other side to make it look bad ass and put up my hoody. I put on thick eyeliner and put on red lip-gloss.

I put on my long black high heel laced boots with the thick heel and grab my bag next to my bed. I put it there so that Calum won't take it with him to Ashton's car and I can actually drive my new bike to school.

No... not a bicycle... a Harley-Davidson. The best part is that it has pockets on the side. The helmet I got is a normal black helmet you see all the hot girls wear in the movies. So yeah, today is gonna be fun.

I climb out my window to avoid Calum, but unfortunately he was waiting outside... so that was useless... "Smart ass..." I grumble. He smirks and I move past him and towards the garage.

"Don't need a lift... Got a bike," I say unfazed. "Come on, I'm not letting you ride a bicycle to school... It would be humiliating," he says still smiling.

By now Luke, Michael, Laya and Lexi exit's the car because of the tight space. "What taking you so long Cal? Just grab her over your shoulder?" Michael laughs as I enter the garage through the door and lock it behind me so Calum can't get in.

"She locked herself in the garage and says she's driving a bicycle to school!" Calum laughs back at Michael amused.

"Calum, just get her," Luke demands as I put on my helmet and climb on my bike. I open the garage door with my remote attached to my key and start the engine... The purr gives me goose bumps as I drive it out of the garage and look over at the surprised awed faces.

"That... is no bicycle..." Michael says in awe. "Oh my god! Can I please have a ride to school, sitting on someone's hadron is no fun," Lexi complains and I laugh as I take of my helmet and pass it to her.

She puts it on greedily and hops on behind me. I look at Calum "I said Bike... Not bicycle..." I add and put on my sunglasses before driving off to school.

When we get to school everyone watches in awe. I mentally thank my mom for getting me the bike. When I got home after ditching school because of the fact that Luke knows I'm the other black dragon and might be his soul mate... lovely...

Let me explain. Dragons have soul mates yes and if you're lucky and you're both dragons, that means your dragons are exactly the same, and that's really rare because all dragons are different. You see if your mate is a protector they have to get a pitch black dragon tattoo with the blood of your mate in the ink so they could also change into the exact same dragon as your mate, then you make love, and that's how they mate. If your both dragons then all you need to do is make love... and this is the part that's igg to explain, but when he... penetrates you... uh... there's this glowing pattern that goes all around your two bodies and that glow turns into a light vine-like tattoo that glows in the dark when you concentrate really hard. Both your vine tattoos will be exactly the same and both start at... the place of penetration... I'm really bad at explaining shit like this... I'm a virgin for fuck sakes! It's also really rare when two dragons are mates so that means that the tattoo is really rare and they're children will be extremely strong and become immortal on their 20th birthday's *Breath* so yeah... we're a really interesting bread...