Chapter 14

I wake up in an uncomfortable bed and see a white movement to my left. My vision gets better and I make out that it's a person... Lady... nurse?

When m6y vision is back to normal I notice that she's the same shady nurse as last time. I kick the needle she was holding out of her grasp right before she injected it in my IV.

I jump out of the bed with the IV still attached to me and kick her in her ugly face. She falls to the floor and I drag the IV with me to the unconscious bitch.

She suddenly jumps up and I use the IV hanger to hit her down again. I press my foot to her neck and my knee firmly on her stomach while my foot and hand kept her down.

"Who are you?" I ask bitterly. "A-A person who... has to get rid of... the witnesses..." she chokes out under my foot's pressure.

"Why...?" I ask dangerously, applying pressure to her neck. "You know too much... And we have to clean up... after Jake..." she chokes once more.

"Well... he should clean his own messes... because I have something to tell him... Would you pass it on for me?" I ask "Because I know your recording this," I add. She looks away and back up at me giving up. "What do you want me to tell him?" she asks.

"My pleasure..." I say menacingly. I say and take the needle I picked up after I kicked it out of her hand and pushed the needle in her arm, injecting her with the serum.

I get off her and watch her scurry to her feet grabbing an extra needle from under her dress and wanting to inject her as fast as possible. The cure...

I kick it out of her hand once more. I grab the IV hanger and lift it, swinging it hard agenised her head and hitting her once more, cracking her skull. "See you in hell..." I add and make my way back to my bed... I hate hospital beds...

I unplug my IV and lay it down on the floor next to the body. The needle is still unfortunately in my arm though. I make sure no blood is evident in my attire and body. I then lay back in bed and sleep over...

I'm awoken by a large commotion and flashing. "Holy shit! Mia's waking up!" I hear Calum yell. Uhg No time for this bullshit... Wait... I killed someone... Okay play cool... Yeah I JUST woke up... Eh good enough of an alibi.

I feel a small hand grab my own and then a rough hand grab my other hand... That one is Calum for sure. Dude, ever hear of hand lotion?!

I open my eyes and adjust to the light. I open my eyes making them adjust to the people surrounding me. "Who are they...?" I ask making my voice sound groggy.

"Someone got murdered in your room- OW!" Amy says being hit by Calum at the end so she'd shut up. "Shit, is mom okay? I just remembered... Oh my god..." I start crying hysterically.

"You're mom's fine... She went home 3 days after the incident," Calum reassures me. "3 Days?! How long was I out for?!" I ask frightened.

"A week... So... Naturally the school found out and told the students... so naturally they got together and sent you some gifts and shit... so naturally Luke comes over every day and yells at guys that try to come to your hospital room... So... That was my week. How was yours?" Calum summed up.

"Oh and by the way..." Calum looks at his watch "Luke will be here in 3... 2...1... and..." Calum points at the door just when Luke steps through it. I look at Calum shocked "Are you a magician...?" I ask and giggle... Wait what?!

Calum looks at me shocked and Luke rushes over. I then notice the nurse taking some shit out of my nose and I feel really good for an odd reason. "What's going on...?" I ask the nurse. "Oh dear, your mom said we should take out your wisdom teeth when you wake up. Something about the sharpness cutting your mouth open...?" the nurse sounds unsure, but I know what she means