Chapter 17

I wake up to a person bouncing on my bed, waking both me and Luke. Shocked I look up to see Nyx jumping on the bed, and notice Ashton standing by the door with an amused look on his face.

"Wake up sleepy-heads!" Nyx yells. "You're going to help us get ready for the party! You guys sleep so fucking late! It's already 1 in the evening ya dopes!" she laughs.

"It's too early...!" both me and Luke whine and cuddle under the blanket we threw over our heads, making Nyx slip and fall ass first on the floor, leaving Ashton in a giggling fit.

Nyx suddenly rips the blanket from the bed making both me and Luke cringe into a ball on the bed for warmth. "Get up!" Nyx yells kicking both me and Luke off the bed opposite of her, making us fall on each other.

"Can I eat her...?" Luke asks annoyed and serious. "Nah she's probably too chewy..." I reply bitterly. My Dragon wanted to rip her throat out, but I held her back.

We ended up getting ready and going to KFC. I got a large chicken burger and chomped down on it. Nyx got some kind of rap and both Ashton and Luke got chicken burgers too.

Luke started eating his chips fist and probably watching me, because I feel eyes on me. Luke bent over closer and wiped off a bit off sauce by my mouth and sucking it off his finger...O.K.A.Y!

A blush stung on my cheeks and Nyx kind of saw, but Ashton was too busy looking at Nyx to notice what just happened.

Nyx looks repulsed at Luke and then looks at me cringing a bit. "Dat...Was by far... de fucking grossest thing... EVER!" she speaks weirdly, making funny faces, which made Ashton giggle. Manliest giggle EVER! Not.

Nyx then started texting her address to a bunch of people on her phone and Ashton helped by texting on his phone. I got the text and looked over to Luke "We already know about the party. Why did we get texts?" I ask confused.

"Forward them to all your contacts... Duh," Nyx says in a duh expression and tone. "You too Luke," she tells Luke and Luke forwards it to all his contacts. Which were... A LOT.

I take a look on my phone. I don't have a lot of contacts.... To be honest... I don't even have Luke as a contact... Fuck it. I put down my phone after clanking at the few contacts I have and continue eating. "Did you forward it?" Nyx asks. "Yes," Luke answers and looks at me.

"No," I answer not caringly. Nyx looks at me shocked "Why not?!" she practically whines. "Cause Nyx... I don't have friends..." I look her in the eyes after I finished my food and get up.

"See you guys at the party," I say depressed and walk out of KFC, leaving the money for my food on the table.

When I get outside it's kind of hot so I take off my jacket and tie it around my waist. I walk into the alleyway that's a shortcut to my house and see a large dude pinning up a girl that looks about 14 or 15. Damned make-up.

She's crying and looking around franticly. She then spots me and wrenches out the word 'Help!' The guy looks at me and chuckles darkly. I continue to walk through the alley as if it's the most normal thing ever.

When I get closer I notice that she looks a lot like Ashton. They have the same face. Well then. I stop near them and frown at the guy. "What are you doing?" I ask as if he was the stupidest person ever.

He looks back at me annoyed "None of your business! Just out with my girl," he says evilly and turns back to the girl. I grab him by the scruff and rip him away from the girl, throwing him to the floor with ease.

"What's your name?" I ask the girl nicely. She shivers as she speaks "L-Lauren," she swallows the lump in her throat from crying.

The guy gets up but I don't look at him as he runs toward me. I hand her my jacket nicely and back-hand the guy in the face as he gets to close, making him stumble back. As he does so, I bent down, lifting my foot up, kicking him it the jaw and hit the wall.