Chapter 11

I wake up the next morning... kind of... happy? I guess I'm just in a good mood. I get out of bed and thank god that Luke isn't in my room again... but why is my closet open...? I'm sure I closed it last night after my incident with Luke.

I get up and get ready... I then notices that someone's been through my clothes. I look at the cupboard that was half open with material sticking out of it and notice that it's my underwear drawer.

"Oh... that... Well Luke was in here before I came over so... I'm guessing he stole some of your panties..." I was shocked to hear Nyx's voice behind me. I gasp and turn to her.

"So you just deicide to crawl in my room and wait for me in my closet... that's not fucked up...AT ALL!" I say sarcastically and role my eyes when she chuckles.

"No... but seriously... I have a date and need your help," she says seriously. I look at her as if she lost the plot, or maybe she has and I don't know it yet?

"Me...? You come to me....for relationship advice? Are you crazy?! I don't know two shit flying fucks about anything to do with relationships!" I yell frustrated, mostly because of my underwear being stolen by a specific blond dead man.

"Well... Technically I'm Schizophrenic... Which is kind of crazy... but not like bonkers... I get a shot every once a month," she says dead serious... Are you kidding me...? I was being sarcastic, but hey I don't mind having a crazy friend, she could scare all of the guys out of my life.... Seems like a fair deal.

"Like... a rabies shot...?" I ask grinning. She glares at me "Just help me! I'm going on a date with a really friendly, sweet, adorable guy... that's just..." she starts "OKAY! I don't care1" I say irritated.

"Hey! Just because you're sexually frustrated and have guy problems doesn't mean that you can bite my head off for liking one... now take the granny panties out of your ass because someone seems to have them in one wicked twist," Nyx snaps and I stare at her shocked.

"You can't have guy problems if there's no GUY in your life, dip-shit," I remark as she rolls her eyes. "Oh shut your dick hole," she shakes her head "Sorry, forgot you were a virgin... uh... Okay! Shut your food hole," she says, sounding proud of her smart mouth.

"I just need something that would make me look cute, but sexy in an adorable way.... Like him... Cute sexy and ADORABLE!" she yells sounding turned on. "Okay slow the fuck down, before you soak my bed," I remark.

She makes some kind of retarded goofy laugh thing that makes me want to actually laugh out loud. I go into my closet and pick out a light green lime flowey dress that will match her lovely green eyes and take out a leather jacket that's sleeves are cut off and through it at her head.

I continue to rummage as she puts on the clothes. "take out some clack pumps with a little black bow on the toe end and through it at her feet.

I go to my hair supplies and take out a leather bow clip and take out some light green and black make-up. I make her sit down not facing the mirror as I take out some of my paintbrushes so I could give her a smoky eye affect with the green and layer her eyes with thick black eyeliner, which makes her eyes pop more.

I then take the side of her out of her face and put the bow in her hair as I let her fringe fall to the opposite side of the bow.

I give her an arm band that looks like a snake. You put it on your upper arm like an ancient Egyptian. She puts it on and we do her nails black with shocking green tips.

She has a lot of tattoos up her arms like roses that hold onto some kind of long dragon serpent as well as snakes that are coming out of the moth of one of those girly looking Mexican skulls. Her tattoos are simply beautiful.