Chapter 18

I wake up on a warm chest and slowly pick up my head and detangle myself from Luke's long arms. I lift the blanket off my body and the cold air in the room hits me, so I quickly scramble into my closet and put on my black skinny jeans.

I quickly take a glance at one of my many sports bags while I put on my bra and remember that we have P.E. today... Fuck... The last time we had P.E. Michael's face got ripped off, I lost my protector, I got a new protector and she also had to eat Michael's underwear space brownie shit and be one with the grass... This is gonna be a long day.

I quickly grab one of the bags and put in my baggy dancing pants and I put in a black hoody. I refuse to freeze my ass off while slacking!

I put on my Sleeping with Sirens Band-T and grab my leather jacket with a bunch of my favourite band's button badges on it.

I grab my long heeled combat boots and quickly put them on. When I exit my closet Luke's still asleep so a thousand questions started swarming through my head.

Are we a couple now? He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend right? Should I wake him up? Is that what a girlfriend's supposed to do? What do I do when he wakes up? Give him a treat, like a biscuit? No... That's for dogs... I think... Should I put a biscuit in front of his nose and check? Nah I'm o lazy... Fuck it

I quickly do my make-up and throw him with my lip gloss in the face. He shoots up confused and looks at me shocked "Get up or you're gonna miss the bus, boy!" I yell like an annoying mother.

"Dur hur hur..." he replies sarcastically. "You sound like an idiot..." I say and grab my book bag and exit the room, hearing him shuffle around quickly. When I reach the last step Luke comes running down.

Right at the last step I can't help but make him trip over my foot. I scrunch my eyes closed and scrunch my nose up laughing silently. When I open my eyes Luke is watching me with a smile. "Sorry... But your so trip-able," I laugh.

"And you're so kiss-able..." I hear him mutter and immediately stop laughing. "What?" I ask shocked. He starts blushing and looks like a deer caught in headlights "Nothing!" He answers panicked.

He recovers himself "We have to get to school... Is what I said," he says smiling like a retard... Fake smile... "I smell bullshit..." I warn and walk off to the kitchen looking for an apple.

"Where the hell are all the apples?!" I yell and look at Calum surrounded my half eaten apples, looking at me like a deer caught in headlights.

"Calum... I'm hungry so if you don't have a spare apple I'm gonna have to eat you!" I say in my dragon voice, making him jumps up and run while I chase him around the sofa. "At least buy me dinner first!" he yells and runs out the door.

"You sick minded ass!" I yell after him as he runs down the sidewalk. I go to the garage and look in the freezer. I grab a raw piece of frozen chicken meat and blow fire over it, defrosting it.

I place it in a lunch box and shove it in my bag, placing the bag over my chest instead of my back. I climb on my bike and put on my black helmet as I give Luke my skull helmet. He gets on behind me and holds onto my waist... This should be the other way around, because I can feel the Eiffel Tower poking me against my lower back!

I drive to school and park my bike with the other bikes, but mine looks the best. I place my bag back on my back and walk towards the building with Luke in tow.

I reach my locker and take out my lunch box while I place my book bag in my locker. I open my lunch box and notice the chicken is still raw. Aw well, I'm starved. After taking a long look at the raw chicken I bring it to my mouth and try to take a bite but Luke stops me.