Chapter 27

Fuck me, it's school... Yes, no the man unfortunately survived. Fucking hunter inner strength shit. But he's still a MerDinoChiceCorn Frankenstein creation, except... Alive!

Unfortunately, we still have to go to school, while mom and Matt stay home to make sure no one takes it. I mean him!

I get up from bed once more, only to be pulled down... once more... this is getting annoying. I then decide to poke him on his left cheek, causing him to role to the left and me to escape.

I get up and put on another lazy day outfit as well and my comfy boot slippers and I also tie my hair in a messy bun. I'm not dressing to impress anyone!

I then walk over to the bed side dresser to get my phone, only to be grabbed and pulled into the bed by Luke; another reason I wore a lazy day outfit. 

"Let go

"Let go.... We must leave!" I squeal and try to get up while surprisingly giggling. "But I'm tired...!" Luke whines, turning onto his stomach with his face flat on the bed.

I get up and quickly run out of the room to get my cooler box and bag for school. No more lunch box... only swine brains in the cooler box; I eat my chicken for breakfast now.

I take my chicken and quickly gobble down 3 big pieces as I grab Luke's key's and jingle it, which indicates Luke that I'm leaving with or without him, causing him to rush down the stairs and kiss me, taking his keys. Cute little shit.

When we get to school the first thing we hear is that the Spanish teacher was in a brutal accident so all the Spanish kids have to go to the art class since she was the only teacher who was off the second period.

English class consisted with me doodling in my sketch book, but the doodle turned into a full-fledged drawing of a dragon holding some kind of orb thing.

I then flip the page and start doodling again

I then flip the page and start doodling again. I start my just simply brushing my pencil onto the page, forming an eyebrow. The eyebrow changes into half a face as I sketch the dimples and the happy eyes and stop with a little stripe by the lip, noticing I just drew Luke and the last part was his lip ring.