Chapter 3

When we got to the party it felt like we went back in time to the 1800ds. The blond guy, whom I've learned is Luke, looks depressed and tired, just like me. Michael looks uninterested, but soon runs over to the drinks and downs about 2 bottles of beer.

I see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes walk over to Luke and give him a hug, she then turns to me "Hey, I'm Lexi, welcome to my party," she says, her Australian accent thick. I just notices that she didn't have heals on. "Motherfucker..." I mumble "You lucky bastard, I was forced into heels by that crazy bitch," I point to Laya.

Luke looks shocked and Lexi smiles at me like I'm some kind of miracle. "I love her!" she yells. I give her a confused look and turn around slowly, walking over to Michael who was drowning himself in alcohol. "Dude, you're going to feel that tomorrow," I said to him cautiously. I don't know what he's like when he's drunk.

He turns around and gives me a tight lip tired face. Then his right eye blinks before his left eye, and licks his lips, turning around and rummaging through the drinks again. I try to keep in what seems to be the grisliest squeak ever because of his random cuteness when he's drunk. He looked like a tired baby sloth!

He burps causing a flame to come out of his mouth "Excuse me," he says not caring much. I nod and laugh. This pretty girl with green eyes and dyed black hair comes over to Michael pulling him down to her level by his hair "You sound like girl when drunk..." she says and then let's go of his hair and looks at me.

"Run...RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! He' into daddy kink," she says squeaking the last word like an insane person. "I'm okay with where I'm standing right now, and I'm not interested in him, I find him... interesting," I say and take a coke from the cooler.

"Hi I'm Nyx by the way. That's Nyx with a Y," she says shaking my hand. "Miakoda, you can call me Mia," I reply. "This is my sister Nyx. Say hi Nyx," Michael slurs, picking up her hand and making waving gestures. "Leave me, you Pussylulu!" she hisses smacking him upside the head.

I turn on my heal slowly and awkwardly walk away fast. I bump into Ashton who was talking to Laya and Lexi with Luke standing behind Lexi awkwardly. "Sorry I had to get away from those two, I have a feeling something is gonna start up between them," I say and my suspicion is confirmed when I see Nyx fly across the room and hit the wall.

We all turn back to an angry looking drunk Michael who had smoke coming from his nostrils...Literally! Calum ran over to him and threw a table cloth over him and dragged him outside. I use my ninja skills to disappear into the shadows. I'm not really a ninja, but I could be because I'm extremely quiet and can disappear when needed.

I got outside just in time to see Michael turn into a large red European dragon and snap at Calum. Suddenly the Black dragon I saw came out of nowhere and protected Calum, while fighting with Michael.

Suddenly another dragon with green scales joins the fight, trying to scrape Michael off of the black dragon. Meanwhile I use my elegant skills to swoop over and under the dragons and grab Calum, moving him to safety.

Laya comes out with Ashton who was carrying Nyx. Laya spotted me and nodded at me telling me to stop them but not expose myself. I swoop elegantly under and over the dragons, squeezing and manoeuvring myself to get to the heads.

I land on a furious Michael's head and move to his face, looking him in the eyes. I turn my eyes to my dragons, making Michael furious. He shot me up in the sky. You know what this is bullshit! I turn mid-air into my black European dragon and let out a blood curdling roar that I learned from my grandpa who was the leader of our tribe and the oldest dragon.

I swooped my tail under his legs and see him fall to the floor looking terrified. I stalk closer to him radiating power, causing him to submit. My tongue slithers out of my mouth as I bare my fangs. This caused him to turn back quivering.