Chapter 5

I wake up with a weight over my stomach and a nuzzling sensation on my neck. I turn my head slightly and see a sleeping Luke cuddled up to me.

I slowly move his arm from my stomach and move his head away from my neck and onto the pillow that he was supposed to be on. I look over at a slightly disturbed looking Luke. He looked so innocent it was stunning.

Why didn't I just remember that I had a key?! I walk over to the drawer and looked for the blasted key... The thing was... It wasn't there. MOTHER! She must've been in on it and took it while she took out my pills.

My alarm suddenly goes off, blasting "All the Small Things from Blink 182" Shit! School! I lung at my phone and switch it off squinting over at a still sleeping Luke. I sigh once I see that he's still sleeping and my head falls onto my arms.

I get up and go take a brisk shower. When I get out I walk out of the bathroom silently, tip towing towards my closet as I eye Luke that's now sleeping on his back. I walk into my closet and gasp when I see that Laya wasn't kidding when she said she was going to buy me new underwear... Fuck.

I put on the least uncomfortable looking Lingerie that just so happens to be black with red bows and details. I then put on my black ripped skinny jeans and then looked for my new dragon shirt Laya got me, but I remembered it hanging over my computer's desk chair, so I exited the closet carefully.

I moved slowly towards my shirt, tip towing. I pull it over my head and adjust it to make sure the Lingerie didn't show. I walk over to the make-up section of the room and put on eyeliner and light lip gloss that made my skin look really tanned, although I'm never in the sun EVER. I then slip on my leatherjacket, I feel naked without a jacket on.

I then brush my hair quickly and tie it in a high ponytail, letting my blonde fringe in my face. I then put on a spikey leather bow on the start of my ponytail. I put on my heeled combat boot. I move over to my phone and slump over on the bed looking at the time and checking some stuff.

"Good Morning," I jump as I hear Luke's voice. "Hi," I say awkwardly. "Your bed is so comfortable... I never want to leave. But I must! I've been laying here awake for hours..." he drawls out smirking at the expression of my face.

The door unlocked and my door opens. I see my mother's happy face "Breakfast's ready," she beamed and I quickly shuffled out of my room, giving Luke a quick glare before I exit.

I run downstairs, but get distracted when Luke runs past me fully clothed. HOW THE HELL?! Gross! He never showered! He plopped down next to Calum and Michael... Yay... all we know need is Ashton and I'm completely outnumbered.

I sit and grab a plate as the boys joke just until I sat down completely, because all attention was on me now. I look down the whole time as I take the bacon in my hand and an apple off the counter as I walk to the door yelling a 'BYE MOM' before exiting, grabbing my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder.

I hear large and swift footsteps behind me, and soon Michael stands next to my with his food also still in his hands and his backpack slung over his shoulder lazily like mine.

"Sorry about us locking Luke in your room for the second time..." he apologizes. "The first time it was just to make him all shy and awkward. Also to embarrass him," Michael chuckles. "The second time it was your mother's idea, she said something about 'The one...' I didn't really know if it was a sentence or an accusation because I zoned out and Calum doesn't talk about it," he says.

"Can we go back to the house now...? Ashton's picking us up... And that includes you!" he says excitedly as he takes my arm and dragged me back and towards Ashton's awaiting car... lovely...