Chapter 19

Luke had to go home yesterday night because him mom kind of came and picked him up. I on the other hand was standing next to my mother while we both were laughing our asses off.

Luke's mom Liz knocked on the door politely, asked if Luke was here, barged up the stairs after giving me a hug and dragged Luke out by his ear. Apparently Snowflake had to go get her wisdom teeth took out at 2 in the morning and Luke had to help take care of her.

This hole fiasco ended up where Snowflake refused to stay at home and demanded Luke take her to school because she wanted to see people's reactions on her prank on Luke. What is that you ask... well... let's just say yesterday night was the last time I saw Luke's hair blond... Hopefully it isn't permanent.

When I got off my bike this morning the first thing I noticed was that Michael's air was blue and Luke's hair was... pink... Not only that but he was guiding a really out-of-it Snowflake towards the school angrily.

I caught up to them and when Snowflake saw me, a retarded noise came from her throat as she made rapid hand movements at me "Hi, Mia!" she says with a mouth full of cotton balls filling her cheeks, making her look like a squirrel.

I have no idea which of these is the strangest thing I've seen all day, but right now all I can say is Luke's hair makes with his eye colour really reminds me of something Barbie would wear on her plastic body.

"Please stop staring...?" Luke pleads. I look him in the eyes and then look Michael in the eyes "Is it permanent...?" I ask, my voice cracking a bit "Cause he looks like a Barbie experiment on Ken gone wrong...!" I squeak out that sentence making Snowflake laugh out loud retardedly LOLR.

Luke clearly annoyed pushes Snowflake in the school and purposely pushes her into every open locker, person and object in the way, saying 'I'm sorry' after we reached our lockers.

"It awkay...! I fargive yaow..." Snowflake retardedly whisper shouts at Luke, making me laugh. "Miss Hemmings...? I never thought you used drugs? How high are you?" Mr Sizzle Cockroach asks. Don't ask me why he asks us to call him that, because I have no idea. His real name is Strange Human, sorry I call him that, but his surname really is Human and his name is something starting with an 'S'

"Naow, is Hi how awre yaow... And A'm faine I just has got my whisedom teef tooken aowt," she says as she dripless over her chin and onto her chest. "Oh... Alright," Mr Human says and walks away from us. He teaches the year 8, 9 and 10's English.

When we look again there stands a smirking Blake, looking right at Snowflake. When she turns back and sees him standing there she stares for 5 seconds at him and then gasps "Haow did yaou get theare!" she asks shocked as she grasps onto Luke's shirt with fear.

Luke glares at Blake the whole time and doesn't dare loosen up his tense unseen muscles. "You look like a chipmunk..." Blake smirks at her. She looks up at him squinting showing him she's offended and that he's stupid "Naow I look laike a swirrel. The types yaow get in AntarkticA!" she exclaims retardedly through her throat. She kind of sounds like she's imitating Jimmy Fallon from that show 'Ew' where he plays as Sara.

"I see you have no come-backs today," he smirks. She glares at him retardedly "Yaow look laike a donkay's assss...!" she slurs and hisses at him. Luke grabs her under the arms and leads her away as she looks at Blake "Peace..." she says making her hands look all gangster-like.

Soon enough we're in Art and Snowflake, Luke and I are sitting in the front for today since the kids that usually sit here are absent. Unfortunately Blake is right behind us and Luke is still tense since I made him sit on Snowflakes left and I'm on Snowflake's right, making Snowflake sit right in the middle of Luke, Blake and I.