Chapter 10

The next morning I wake up to the lovely sight of my broken down door. I look to my left to find a shirtless Luke holding onto my bare waist since I sleep in my underwear when no one sleeps over. So the question is...Why the hell is Luke here?!

Suddenly a shirtless Calum rushes into my room, first observing the broken door and then sees my irritated expression. He then notices Luke and gives me a toothy apologetic smile and stands there awkwardly.

"Yeah... Uh... He kinda... Uh threatened me so he could sleep over," he says the last part really fast. "At first we were sleeping in the living room, but then he came up here..." he says still looking awkward.

"Why are you in my house in the first place...?" I ask annoyed. "Well... Uh my mom and I kinda live here now... since my dad's out hunting the hunter's... He's a dragon, remember? And Mali went with him since she got the Dragon gene... So here we are... And there Luke is," he adds confused.

"Follow up question... Why is he here and who's paying for my door?" I ask angrily. His eyes widen "I know you're pissed, but let me give you some good news to make you a little less pissed," he offers.

"Proceed..." I say motioning my hand for him to go on. "School has been cancelled for a week because of the fire," He gives me a toothy smile. I give him a crooked smile. "Good, cause now I can go to the tattoo parlour and get more tattoos," I say and suddenly winch, looking over at Calum slowly. DAMMIT!

He gapes at me and I give him the 'Shit, I didn't mean to say that!' face and he grins like a kid on Christmas morning as he jumps up and down "Oh my god, show me, show me!" he demands and I scramble out of Luke's grip and motion for him to turn around with my finger.

I run into my closet and put on my one sided long 'netted sleeve' shirt that clips together between my legs, and put on a high waist leather scaled looking skirt that stops a few inches above my knees. My left side is bare and I have to stick some stick on bra cup shit on so they lift my breasts.

I then adjust the shirt so it's tight enough that I don't feel uncomfortable braless. Having big breasts is a pain... but can also be an advantage... but it's still a pain.

I leave my hair down and just brush through it as it falls into its natural curls. I grab my thick heeled boots I wore yesterday and put them on.

I walk out of my closet and do my make-up, which is basically just thick black eyeliner and lip-gloss. I then put on my spikey head band and turn around to see a shocked and confused Calum.

"What are you wearing....? I've never... EVER seen you in a skirt... let alone that short!" hisses the last part. "It's hot and I like how the skirt flows like a flower when I spin," I say and I spin in a circle to show him how the skirt flows like a falling flower, even though it's made of leather and looks like scales.

I push my hair over my right shoulder and turn so Calum could see my realistic dragon tattoo. He gasps and I suddenly feel his cold hands run over the tattoo in awe. "Cold!" I shriek and push my chest forward and away from his cold hands.

When I turn around to glare at Calum, I find Luke with his hands around Calum's neck as he bares his sharp dragon teeth. "Holy Fuck! Luke, get off!" I yell at him. He drops Calum to the floor and turns to me, looking irritated.

He comes closer to me and I slap him through the face surprizing everyone, including myself, but I'm too pissed to care. I push Luke out of my way as I stomp out of what is SUPPOSE to be MY room and head for the door.

I take out my phone from the clasp on my leg, under my skirt and test Mel "I'm gonna go get a tattoo, wanna join?" I text her. "Yeah I'll be there. Our special tattoo place right?" She texts back. "Yeah" I reply and put my phone away.