Chapter 31

*One month later*

Snowflake was grounded for letting Luke out, which I thought was stupid since she's a teleporting demon, but apparently according to a gloomy Blake and a happy Luke, she was put in the attack of Liz's home, which had witch crystals around the bed, drawer and toilet; just like a miniature prison.

The crystals stop her from teleporting and that affected Blake negatively, so he can't teleport alone yet without her, unfortunately.

Nyx have birth to a healthy baby girl about 5 days after my egg was, um... laid...? Anyway, she and Ashton are very happy with Ashlyn, who Ashton calls Lyn and Nyx calls Little Ash, only because she acts more like a little boy than a little girl and enjoys punching Calum, which if I had to admit is quite fun. I on the other hand call her Apocalypse or Asylum, because she might just either start one or be in one... I mean have you met her mother?!

Lexi, who we didn't officially know was pregnant has been showing like I had a month ago and Mom thinks she'll give birth around this month. Blake was no help, since he refused to say until Snowflake was released from what he called and I quote: "Heaven's asshole dragon prison."

I don't even know anymore to be honest... He really thinks lowly of "Heaven" though. So now I'm without my troublesome best friend, but at the bright side, I've become closer to Lexi.

She seems to have trust issues, even with Calum her protector and soulmate. Right now it's just Lexi and I at the tattoo parlor listening to Matt blabbering on about my mom and how he's stressing really badly because of their date tonight while doing Lexi's first tattoo, which made her all nervous that he'd fuck it up, while I just listen to half of what he's saying because he's exaggerating, and we're talking about my damn mom!

Even Mel isn't listening anymore; she's just texting away on her phone to her new Boyfriend Chase or something.

I just can't wait for this to be over so I could go home and yank Luke from the fireplace, smack him a few times so he's get the message to fuck off and then stare at my egg in the flames for fuck knows how long.

I don't know, but for some reason Luke and I are just acting completely fucked up since mom said we couldn't take the egg out of the fire anymore and we should leave it in the fireplace where it'll be safe because of the bars above it and in front of it.

I look at Lexi who kept giggling softly saying that the needles tickled her arm, which of course I thought was weird since I don't think it tickles at all; to me it feels like an irritation and then afterwards it feels like rash that went numb.

Mel kept telling her she couldn't get one if she's pregnant, but Lexi keeps denying it. She's been avoiding Calum, which made him sad at first but now he's focused on helping his dad and Mali who had finally found the hunters' nest and is planning on attacking, but Calum thinks it's a bad idea, but clearly they thought 'Fuck Calum right?' and is actually planning an attack.

They did mention that some of the hunters had moved out about a month ago and they're on some mission; Calum is dead set on believing that the girl they described was the Huntress Whore and that she might be after me for revenge on Papa Hunter or something.

Even if she is, I'll still hang her up next to Papa Hunter. Bitch want's revenge right after we're even, then let the best bitch win.

Calum is also oblivious as to the fact that Lexi's pregnant, and even if she's denying it to herself, I've been helping her eat better and stay healthy; I don't really mind, I mean it does take my mind off of my egg for a while.