Chapter 16

I wake up in some strong arms and move around, feeling awkward but somehow relaxed. I scurry out of the other persons grip and see that it's Luke... Oh...

I put on my Wiccan cat T-shirt, as well as my, what I call "suicide" pants and my heel Combat boots. I then put the one necklace my dad made me on that looks like a dream catcher.

I then put on some make-up and hear Luke shuffle around in my bed. I quickly head out of my room, hopefully he didn't notice me. I really want to go get 2 more tattoo's that I drew in my book that I was now clutching on my side.

The moment I see my mother by the counter, I tackle her in a big giant hug. "Mommy... Can I go get some more tattoo's...?" I ask as nice as possible. "I haven't even seen you're latest one!" she exclaims.

I take off my right boot and balance myself before I left my foot up in the air in my mother's face as if it were normal. I'm extremely flexible for some odd reason so when I was small my mom made me do ballet.

She takes my foot in her hand and examines the tattoo with awe. I then notice Aunt Joy and Calum in the room, looking shell-shocked.

She lets go of my foot and I put back on my sock, as well as my boot, just as Luke strolls into the room and I groan. "Fine, but what are you getting?" she asks. I then show her the pictures and she nods approvingly, so I dash out of the room and out the door.

I can hear feet following, so I look back to see Calum and Luke speed walking to catch up with my fast pace. Fucking long legged assholes...

I quickly run into the tattoo parlour and see that weird guy here again, but this time another younger guy with him... They look alike... Brothers' maybe...?

"Mia!" Matt exclaims happily. "You remember Toby from the last time you were here," he says normally. Toby...? Nah... I thought he'd be named Frank or Ben or something, but Toby Pft... Sissy name...

"Sup..." I say and he smiles. "This is my son Tommy," he says and points to this tanned, blond haired green eyed... probably fuckboys, Tommy. Son Though?! Holy fuckmonkeys! How old was he when he banged the kid's mother?! He looks older than me!

"Well... This clearly isn't gonna work... Fuckbunny's...!" I say annoyed. I wanted a tattoo on my back, right in the middle of it. That would require me to take my shirt off and I have a black and purple bra on!

Suddenly Luke and Calum walk in and scan the place. I turn back to Matt. "I wanted a tattoo in the centre of my back. I also want a tattoo on my right upper arm," I whine, but perk up at that last sentence.

"Done!" Matt says and looks up at me. "Mel, this one kid wants some mother lode of piercings, go get your gloves!" Matt yells back at Mel in the backroom, before turning back at me.

"I'll do it then, since when are you shy," he says... That's true I don't give to flying fucks... Except for the part that Luke's in the room and might burn this fugly guys face off for looking at me.

"Fine..." I give him the book and show him the one I want on my back, cause we start off with the painful ones first. Not that it hurts anymore. It just pinches badly.

Mel comes in and gives me a thing to put over my neck, that'll hang over my tits so the freaking fuckboys doesn't see. I give her that 'You think he's a fuckboy too?' look and she nods. I quickly take off my shirt and put the thing on.

My favourite song starts blasting through the speakers and both Matt and I tell Mel to turn it up. Bring Me The Horizon blasts their song Drown through the speakers and I close my eyes and sing along to take my mind off of the pain starting on my back.