You Know They Don't Suprise Me.

Drew's P.O.V:

"So Kier's gone to tell Laurence now?" I asked Barronè. We were in our bed on the tour bus, snuggled right under the covers. Barronè had just finished telling me about his conversation with Kier. Luke was at the pub with some people he knows who live nearby.

"That's what he said; he didn't take much convincing, he's been wanting Laur for years."

"I hope they get together, they're so good together." I whispered to Barronè, there was nobody else on the bus, so there was no reason to whisper, but we were laying so close that there was no point in speaking at full volume.

Barronè hummed in agreement, then leaned forwards and kissed my nose. "They're so oblivious to everything. How can they not have realised that we're together yet?" He said.

"Because we're so good at hiding it." I point out. It's true though, never underestimate hiding in plain sight. Barronè and I had been "together" for two months now. We spent every night cuddling, we walked around holding hands all the time, but we always make jokes about our "Timid-ness" and they don't suspect a thing!

I wriggle closer to Barronè and rest my head on his shoulder, he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me as we fall asleep.