11. Demonic

"Give me hope in the ɖąƙŋɛʂʂ that I would see the Ɩıɠɧɬ ."
                        •••

The sun came up with the blue skies as the morning started. Noire woke up with bright smile on her face; it lit the room. Even though that incident happened, she wasn't minding it. Noire did the normal morning routine:
•Clean the room;
•Take a bath;
•Brush your teeth and those sort of stuff;
•Get dressed, breakfast is waiting for you.

When she finally finished she went downstairs and found a delectable breakfast. It had strawberry jam, milk, cereal,eggs, fresh bread, fruits and a red velvet cake. Her eyes were wide open; apart from last night, she had never ate a such fancy meal, this was the first time.

"Good morning mum ... where's dad?" Noire said.

"Good morning my dear. Your dad goes very early to work that's why he's not here." Katherine said.

"Ok!" Noire answered.

"Now sit and enjoy breakfast my dear." Katherine said.

"Mom, don't you also work?" Noire questioned.

"Um... So what about you going to school." Katherine said but she didn't answered Noire's question. Noire found it suspicious, so of course she will investigate.

"When does the classes start?" Noire asked.

"Next week my dear." Katherine answered.

" So..." Katherine asked Noire then continued, " How was your sleep."

Noire took a sip on milk then responded afraid to say that she saw a poltergeist, " It was fine, I had pink dreams."

"Ok my dear." Katherine said with an unusual look.

Noire and Katherine finished breakfast. Despite Katherine and Edward were affluent, they didn't have servants so practically Katherine had to clean everything.

"You're done; right?" Katherine questioned Noire.

"Yes mom I'm done." Noire answered.

"So why don't you go and watch TV." Katherine commanded.

"With respect; what is a TV?" Noire asked. Katherine gave a small giggle then answered.

"Just come I'll show you; I'm very sure you'll be surprised when you see it."

"Ok."

They got into the living room. Katherine turned the TV on then Noire's eyes opened widely in fascination, her mouth was agape.

"Those images are moving in that box, is this magic!" Noire said.

"So ... fun right? You can stay watching the whole day but of course if you want." Katherine said.

So it was like that; Noire spent the whole day watching random shows that would come in the TV. Time passed until Edward came.

"Hello dad." Noire said with a smile on her face.

"Hello my dear; where's mom?" Edward said while kissing Noire's forehead.

"She's in the kitchen." Noire responded then went with Edward to the kitchen.

When they got to the kitchen, they found an opulent dinner. It looked magnificent. It was fish along with some other seafood.

"You didn't need to do a such fancy dinner." Edward said while kissing Katherine's cheek.

"Let's stop talking and let's just eat and enjoy." Katherine said with smile.

After dinner, Edward and Katherine accompanied Noire to her bedroom.

"My dear do you want us to tell you a story." Katherine asked.

"No, I think I don't need it today, anyways I'm already sleeping." Noire responded.

"Ok, goodnight my dear." Katherine said.

"Goodnight my dear." Edward said. 

"Goodbye mom and dad." Noire said with a fake smile on her face.

Katherine and Edward turned off the lights then closed the door. Noire slept until it was 2:09 a.m. She woke up. Suddenly, she was in a kind of parallel universe. Then she heard the baby again. Though she new what happened to her last time she had a such temptation. She walked and walked until she found a room similar to a hospital maternity ward or nursery. There was the baby. Then Noire turned; there came a bunch of zombie babies. She found a room then entered it. The room looked like a mental asylum. Then some psychiatrists came and sedated her. She couldn't move until she screamed. Noire's scream wasn't just heard in the dream but also in the real world . Katherine and Edward came running to see what's happening then Noire finally woke up from that vivid nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE ⭐️ and COMMENT before leaving this chapter! ;)