40. She's Gone

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

- Albert Einstein
•••

She turned her head and looked at the left sit of the car. "I need to cure Alexa."

She touched the book, almost opening it but she didn't. She knew it has the secrets that Alexa keeps on talking about.

She looked at the mirror and it reflected alluring russet eyes. Her lips were natural but still as red as fresh blood. Her hair was just simply midnight black; it was very wavy.

"I should go home before it's too late." A sweet voice came out of those blood lips. "I shall also keep this away from civilisation before it's too late."

•••

She watched him burn into flames. She remained expressionless. She could had saved him but she declined it. She remained motionless.

Alexa suddenly opened her eyes with terror surrounding it. It was a nightmare and she left a man die in it. Alexa was frustrated.

"This is not real," she teased herself, "I'm no psychopath and I'll never let someone die."

Alexa stood up and went to the shower room. She didn't see Tes and she wondered why. After the shower, she dressed the normal hospital clothing then headed to the canteen. Again, she didn't see Tes. Alexa was very sad because of the dream and now because of Tes.

She took her medication for psychosis then went to the psychiatrist.

"Good morning." Alexa plainly said.

"Good morning!" The psychiatrist happily uttered. "Why are you sad?"

"I had a nightmare and I can't find Tes." Alexa replied in the same tone.

"It's normal for you to have nightmares and Tes, I think she got transferred."

"I have another question; may I ask."

"Yes."

"Is this place run by a clock?"

"How did you observe that, no patient ever told me or the other psychiatrists that?"

"I just did!" Alexa screamed.

"So ... Did you find the diary?"

"No, I searched everywhere!"

"Maybe you left it on the orphanage or someone else took it."

"Why would someone take it?"

"Maybe the person is crazy, maybe the person is your friend, or maybe the person just wants to help you."

"Tes!" Alexa announced whilst screaming so loud that it could be heard a block away.

-------------------
Please vote ⭐️ and comment before leaving this chapter! :) Please, don't be a SILENT reader! I'm predicting this story will end between chapters 93 to 105.