43. "Who's Noire?"

"Hard times will reveal true friends."

Alexa woke up with the thought of annihilating Tes. Yes Tes. Her so-called best friend that she thought had the diary.

"First of all, how shall I get her to confess?" Alexa questioned herself. "Second, where is she even anyway?"

"Follow your intuitions ..." This voice was a menace to Alexa herself!

Alexa walked out of the room, with the thought of finding Tes. Alexa's eyes where watery and shaded with black; oh what a cliché!

Suddenly, Alexa fell on the ground as she opened her deadly eyes to see that she had bumped on Mrs. Richards.

Expect the unexpected ...

"Alexa! I've been looking for you," she puffed, "can you just come a bit in my office?"

"Why didn't you just look in my room?" Alexa muttered under her voice.

"What?"

"Nothing miss." Oh what a dangerous girl!

As they entered the crimson office, Alexa noticed something familiar - the diary. Silly Alexa. She's been assuming that Tes took her precious little diary.

"This is serious, Thompson!"

Mrs. Richards had the diary in her hands. This journal held by the psychiatrist could change the world of Alexa forever.

"Do you recall Noire Hades?"

"Who's Noire?"

"Wasn't that your mother's?" Mrs. Richards uttered in a serious manner. "According to the diary and all the information I know about you, Noire Hades is your ... " A sudden rasping noise echoed the room. What is it this time?

-------------------
Please vote ⭐️ and comment before leaving this chapter! :) Please, don't be a SILENT reader! Oh and is it too late to say sorry (a million times) but sorry. I haven't updated in a long time because I had this small hiatus from Wattpad and my mental health had not been at its best state. And remember to check the cool trailer on chapter 1.