14. ℓunatic

" This is at the very heart of our sacred work- to feel a spiritual impression and be willing to follow it."
                        •••

Many days passed after that incident. Noire would start going into a new school by 12 hours.

"My dear, we should start packing your school materials." Katherine said.

"Mum, with all my respect;why do we children have to go to school?" Noire asked.

"So you can have a better future." Katherine responded.

"Ok, let's stop with the conversation; you need to take a shower." Katherine said with a smile on her face.

"Ok mum." Noire answered.

Noire stood up and went to her bathroom, which was on her room. Noire felt a cold breeze on her neck, but she ignored it. Before entering the bathroom, the Noire looked into the mirror. She saw how she changed; how her life changed. If it wasn't for Katherine and Edward, she would be suffering in that orphanage. After wondering, Noire headed to her bathroom. She took off her clothes then entered in the bathtub. She washed her hair; cleaned herself and all those sort of things. When she finished taking a bath, Noire walked by the window and saw that the weather conditions are going to be unfavourable. After that, Noire put on her clothes and went downstairs.

"Mum!" Noire screamed.

"Yes my dear." Katherine replied.

"Mum ... look outside; is dad going to get here home?" Noire asked.

"Oh my dear I didn't notice that!" Katherine said worried.

"Mum, what are we going to do;it's raining so hard with thunderstorms and lightning." Noire said while trying to fake a smile.

So it went. Noire and Katherine were desperate. Until they heard a knock in the door.

"I'll go, don't worry my dear." Katherine said while kissing Noire's cheek.

"Ok mum, I'll wait." Noire said.

When Katherine went downstairs and opened the door she saw...

Noire upstairs heard a noise then went to check downstairs. Noire saw a lady instead of Edward.

"Miss, how can we help you?" Katherine asked.

"You can help me by letting me enter." The lady said while drops of water were coming out of her body.

The lady had blond hair; her eyes were baby blue; her face was wet but dirty, she seemed like she escaped from a psychiatry. Her hair was long and had straight edges. Her voice was clear but a bit austere. The lady seemed like she didn't talk English; she had a French accent.

"Um ... if you want, you can take a shower in our bathroom." Katherine said.

"We have plenty of rooms so if you want, you can stay for the night, well at least until it stops raining." Katherine continued.

"Well I'm going to sleep so you can do whatever Noire says is ok." Katherine finished.

The lady and Katherine went upstairs. Katherine went to sleep and the lady went to take a shower.

Noire was scared of that lady. When the lady talked, Noire felt the same breeze that she ignored on the morning. Then the lady and Noire encountered each other face to face.

"Noire?" The lady asked.

"Yes." Noire responded.

"I know who you are and I know that you have powers." The lady said.

"Yes I do." Noire confessed.

"Envoyez-moi à heaven, Je suis dead." The lady said while adding some English words to her French sentence.

"Sorry miss, I can't understand your accent and the words you are saying are in French." Noire said.

"Oh you don't understand my black and obscure girl, that's what your name means without the e and that's how your future will be," the lady said then continued, " Look at my face - the lady's face turned black, her eyes turned white as the void that exists in her body - look at my face."

Noire started crying but Katherine couldn't hear it. "By the command of God, I command you to go back to hell." Noire said while throwing water to the austere spirit. The lady disappeared then Noire whispered to herself, "How will I explain this to mom and dad; am I becoming lunatic?"

~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE ⭐️ and COMMENT before leaving this chapter! ;)