30. Goodbye

"His soul was like a colourful dream in a world of muted grey nightmare."
                        •••

Flashback

He looked in the mirror, then he saw two people on the backseat. He instantly recognised them. Family. Mr. Wharlow was once a father of one boy and a husband. He just sometimes felt guilty for their death.

That day was similar to the day Mr. Wharlow's wife, Susan, and son, Wilson died.

"Honey, you know you want it." Susan whispered to his ears.

"I want what?" Mr. Wharlow questioned while raising his eyebrows.

"Dad, you always wanted to come to us, since that day." Wilson spoke.

Susan was a brunette, with brown hazel eyes; long-haired; morose in a way. She had freckles, and dimples formatted when she talked. She seemed to be around thirty or forty. She had an elegant, angular-kind of-visage.

Wilson was a perfect copy of his father. The green eyes; the Amber-coloured hair. He was a reedy seven year old. At least, he had dimples.

"What is trapping you on Earth, Robert?" She asked him while touching his hair.

"That girl." Robert instantaneously responded.

"Hades or Thompson?" Susan questioned.

"Well you both know." Robert declared.

"Yeah we do." Susan and Wilson said.

"Come with us dad." Wilson commanded.

"What about..." Robert started but then Susan cut him by putting her finger on his lips.

"Tonight you shall meet us in heaven." Susan said with her finger on his lips.

"You're right ... wait how shall I do it?" Robert uttered.

"Don't worry, we will do everything." Susan said while starting to smile. Then Wilson giggled.

Suddenly, all Mr. Wharlow saw was light, brilliant light shining bright on his face. Crash! The sound was as loud as the thunder that started.

Mr. Wharlow didn't survive. He always wanted this, since their death.

Glass shattered the road; blood coloured the night; the car turned upside down. His hands were twisted, red pure blood ran from his mouth. Menace. He was a menace to himself. Yet how?

An eerie mist existed and haunted everyone. It started raining and thunder could be heard.

Someone, who was travelling on a blue car, found the destroyed car with a body inside. The person was wearing a cap and had long blonde hair.

"Car accident here?" The person screamed. "Dead or alive, I must still call the hospital, maybe police but I'm American, don't know the number." He walked to his car and grabbed the telephone, then he dialoged the number of the hospital. "A man with documents written Robert Adrian Wharlow, is dead, well maybe!"

Actual time(1964)

"What!" Margaret panicked.

"Yes!" Julian said while crying.

"He was a good man although all the disrespect and not replying situations." Margaret said while also starting to cry.

"I'm going to send him an ambulance." Julian said.

"Now help me with Alexa, please." Margaret asked.

"Yes, yes!"

"I'm going to see Alexa." Margaret said while pointing her thumb at the back.

She walked to where they were at the last time and she didn't find Alexa. Margaret just panicked for a minute then another patient said that she saw Alexa going back to her room.

She went to Alexa's room then she saw her in the corner talking to someone.

"Goodbye...I hope I'll see you one day mister; have a good time with your family and I believe in your words, goodbye."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE ⭐️ and COMMENT before leaving this chapter! ;)