22. Strange Cuts 4

"Afterlife- Life after death."
•••

Katherine and Edward were surprised, and as well puzzled. They also were speechless, basically they had no words to describe it.

"My angel of death." Utayohax spoke.

Katherine and Edward slowly walked out of the room, they pushed Noire. They had a basement, then they hid in there.

"Noire, what is he talking about?" Edward murmured.

"Once," Noire quietly started. "I had this weird dream; my biological mum and dad were there. They told me,that the Devil is my real parent. It made me born; it created me!"

"That's not true." Katherine stated.

"Kat, it may be true. Look at that symbol." Edward commanded.

Noire showed the symbol to Katherine, unfortunately Katherine screamed. The basement door knob moved; the door slowly opened. They were ambushed.

"You can run, but you can't hide." Utayohax spoke.

"What do you want." Edward uttered.

"I want to make Noire and everybody else, who loves her, suffer." Utayohax replied.

There was no escape; this cat-and-mouse game was dangerous. Knowing that they may be caught, Edward and Katherine carried Noire then took her out of the basement, along with them. They finally got out of that basement.

Utayohax turned, then said something in Latin, "Interficere."

"What did it say, Noire?" Edward asked.

"Dad, I don't know. I've been warned of this before; sorry I never told you." Noire said while tears were coming out of her eyes.

"There is no problem, my dear." Katherine responded. She held Noire's hand and kissed it, "If we die today, remember, we died together."

"Noire don't worry, we will be with your parents; your mum and I would be with Brian and Sarah." Edward softly spoke.

"Humans... Ego olfaciunt vobis." Utayohax loudly spoke. Utayohax walked, then it found them crying in a corner.

"Good bye, see you in the afterlife." Katherine whispered.

Utayohax violently murdered Edward and Katherine. While Utayohax was doing the malevolent business, Noire escaped. She ran away then headed to the door. She hid in the garden, as she had nowhere else to go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE ⭐️ and COMMENT before leaving this chapter! ;)