48. The Vision

Tears escaped the mighty eyes of the cursed girl. Her life would be like this forever unless she does something about it. Or someone else.

      •••
You are not who you think you are.

Retard. Mental. There's no salvation.

Kill yourself. Kill your psychiatrist. Do it; it'll feel good.

You are not you.

Shut up.

Everyone hates you.

The terrible voices echoed the room. For her, it seemed like the whole world was falling apart as the voices continued to talk. There was no monster after all; her head was the monster; her head was the weapon; she was the monster.

Her disorder was breaking by her into pieces. There is no cure for schizophrenia. She was never cured.

Alexa sat in the corner of the room sobbing; her face was crimson red as she heard the voices. It was plainly miserable.

"Stop!" She exclaimed. "Why don't you just go away; why am I the only one who suffers!"

She turned her head to the wall and looked at it for a minute then started hitting her head.

"I'd rather kill myself then listening to this ..." Oh no she forgot. She didn't take her kills last night. Those antipsychotics really help sometimes.

Promptly, unfamiliar sounds could be heard in the ears of Alexa. This time it wasn't psychosis.

"My angel of death."

She turned to see two figures. One female and another male; it was quit noticeable that they were speechless and confused.

"Noire, what is he talking about?" The male figure said. Wait. She thought. She's the Noire' girl that everyone's talking about, is she.

"Once," A girl murmured. "I had this weird dream; my biological mum and dad were there. They told me, that the Devil is my real parent. It made me born; it created me!"

"That's not true." The female body fought.

"Kat, it may be true. Look at that symbol." Her name was Kat, perhaps. Alexa thought, again.

The girl showed the symbol to Kat, unfortunately Kat screamed.

"You can run, but you can't hide." A monster came in!

"What do you want." The man stated.

"I want to make Noire and everybody else, who loves her, suffer." Yup, she was really Noire.

The monster turned, then said something in Latin, "Interficere."

"What did it say, Noire?"

"Dad, I don't know. I've been warned of this before; sorry I never told you." He was Noire's adoptive father.

"There is no problem, my dear." Kat responded. She held Noire's hand and kissed it, "If we die today, remember, we died together."

"Noire don't worry, we will be with your parents; your mum and I would be with Brian and Sarah." The man said.

"Humans ... Ego olfaciunt vobis." The monster loudly spoke. It's sound was piercing; it could literally damage their eardrums.

"Good bye, see you in the afterlife." Kat whispered.

They died.

"What did I just witness?" Alexa uttered out loud. "And why does she look like me?"'

-------------------
Please vote ⭐️ and comment before leaving this chapter! :) Please, don't be a SILENT reader!