27. The Roselvet Case Is Solved?

"Dreams are sometimes warnings of what may happen or what happened."
                        •••

While that was materialising, Mr. Wharlow was sleeping.

In his dream, he saw the Roselvets together. Katherine, Edward, and Noire were having so much entertainment. Until a tenebrous figure came. Mr. Wharlow saw it slaughter Katherine and Edward. He also saw that Noire vamoosed. When he was about to see Noire's face, suddenly the telephone rang.

"Yes, who is this?" He asked.

"Mr. Wharlow, the Roselvets case is solved." Said the voice on the other line.

"How?" Mr. Wharlow questioned.

"Honestly I don't know but Detective William solved it." The male voice on the other line said.

Mr. Wharlow was frustrated; he thought that he would solve it. So he decided to go to Detective William and ask him about his findings.

He put on his coat along with his hat, then grabbed the car keys and a cigarette. He went downstairs; before going through the exit, he took a deep breath. He opened the front door, then headed to his car. He drove for hours. When he finally arrived, he decided to go to Detective William's office first.

There it was the edifice. Red brick constituted it. Glass windows weren't visible as they were cramped.

Mr. Wharlow grabbed the door handle, then entered. He only saw personages clapping their hands. Detective William's name was hanged in the wall.

"What's happening?" Mr. Wharlow interrogated.

"Detective William made our Criminal Investigation Department rank higher!" A random person cheerfully sang.

"Robert, let's admit it, William is better than you." A feminine angelic old voice spoke from the background.

"Whatever! Where is William?" Mr.Wharlow spoke precipitously whilst his voice was high and raised.

"In his office; calm down!" The same angelic voice spoke.

Mr. Wharlow didn't answer as usual.

He walked to Detective William's office then abruptly unlocked the door.

"Good morning, William!" He said with his eyes brows narrowed.

"Why on Earth are you here?" William questioned.

"An anonymous person told me that you figured out the mystery behind the Roselvets death." Mr. Wharlow returned.

"So! Are you afraid of this junior?" William responded in a discourteous and churlish manner.

"No! Never!" Mr. Wharlow riposted. "I'd worked with your dad and he never disrespected me."

"Whatever grandpa!" William said." I'm 28 and you're 55."

"Apprise!" Mr. Wharlow vocalised.

"It was an axe murder." William uttered. "All our discoveries indicate that a violent axe massacre occurred in that day."

"Alright?" Mr. Wharlow said while he was perplexed. "Thanks and have a good day William."

"Bye Robert!" William declared.

Mr. Wharlow walked away from that building without giving a thought on anything but the Roselvets case. This enigmatic episode.

"This is not over. The case is not closed. I have to help her remember and illuminate all those fake professional detectives." Mr. Wharlow murmured to himself. "Now I'll go to the hospital!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Agitation is full-filling your vein right? This story will get more interesting, just stay tuned. Please VOTE ⭐️ and COMMENT before leaving this chapter! ;)