17. Hatred

"Courage is ʄıɛ and bullying is ʂɱơƙɛ."
                        •••

Noire woke up; today would just be a normal day of classes. Noire adored learning new things, the only thing she hated was the people there in school.

So it went. Noire woke up, did the daily routine, then went to school with Edward. When they arrived, Edward left Noire then waved her good bye and luck.

"See look who comes." Samantha screamed. "Did the cat eat your tong?" Samantha sarcastically said.

"No it didn't." Noire responded trying to confront her.

"Go easy Noir or Black in French." Samantha said while giggling.

Then the bell rang.

"See you on break." Samantha warned.

In class they learned about the solar system. Noire knew about it, she even had a telescope. She was the best in class; she would always raise her hand to answer teachers' questions.

"Samantha, name me one of Jupiter's moons." Miss Scott asked Samantha.

"I don't know." Samantha replied. Then Miss Scott turned to Noire.

"Noire can you name them. "Miss Scott asked her.

"Europa; and this moon was discovered by Galileo, when he first looked at the telescope." Noire responded. Then Samantha glanced at Noire with that jealous look.

"Listen everyone, tomorrow I'm planning of giving you a quiz so please study." Miss Scott announced.

The bell rang...

"Samantha can I talk to you for a while." Miss Scott asked Samantha.

Samantha was almost getting out of the classroom but then she entered.

"Sure,Miss Scott." Samantha said while her voice was trembling; it seemed like Samantha was scared.

"We all know that you hate Noire." Miss Scott said.

"Yes I hate that dirty blonde girl, she thinks she's the best." Samantha responded.

"I have observed you the past days and you bullied Noire everyday. Today I'm warning you; don't take any action, Noire is a good girl so don't hurt her." Miss Scott uttered.

"If I hurt her what would happen?" Samantha asked.

"I will call your parents." Miss Scott announced.

"Now go out for break." Miss Scott commanded.

Samantha went out without hesitating. She saw Noire sitting alone, covering her face with her knees.

"I'm sorry for what I've done." Noire heard a mysterious voice speak.

~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE ⭐️ and COMMENT before leaving this chapter! ;)